how to size up you avatar

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Big Country01, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    is there any one who can help me get my avatar up and posted.... i've tried quite a few times and can't figuire out how to downsize the dang thing...john

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    send the pic to me at jrcremeans@msn.com and I'll resize it for ya and e-mail it back. ;)

3. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    MOO WHO OOOOOOHA HA!
    You're too late Mr. Ramrod!
    I got him taken care of dude.

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just trying to help, you should hit me with some rep for tryin'! :p

5. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Go to irfanview.com and download their free program (Irfanview). It's a very simple little program that lets you make adjustments to your photos. Takes a couple of minutes or less to download.

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I 2nd the comment on irfanview, I have been using it for years, it is a great photo editor, easy and free.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've been using some program from HP that came w/ my camera, I just downloaded this thing you guys are talkign about, it seems nice & easy to use. :)

8. fourwglenn

fourwglenn New Member

State:
    Ocala,Fla.
    I need some help from you guys that use irfanview. I downloaded it but I don't know where it is on my puter??? Where does it go after the download and how do I use it??
    Confused, Glenn

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Maybe be better if you started over with a new download or due a search for Irfanview to see where you put it.

When downloading anything you will be asked where you wish to save it. Most people probably use their Desktop. After it's downloaded, close all open programs and double click the icon for the program you just downloaded that's on your desktop. It will be installed and will place a new program icon on your desktop. You then can delete the download for it will no longer be needed. Double clicking the program icon will open the program for use.

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Are you sure there is not a icon now on your desktop?...Also check for new programs from the start menue...If you cant find it, download it agin and you get a prompt telling you where it is.

11. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Hey guys thier was a tutorial written on this! Click here for it