how to post photos

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by zeboman, Feb 15, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Can anyone tell me how to post some pics of some of my catches?

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Welcome to The Boc. Help is on the way. There is a video being set up just for this problem. :cool2:

3. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Dan, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! Be sure to check out the library, a lot of good info in there.

Heres how:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make.
    To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Manage Attachments] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.
    After posting, the image attachments may display a thumbnail, depending on the forum settings. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon.

4. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    At the top off the message you will see some icons
    1-click on the paper clip
    2-click on one of the browse buttons
    3-find your picture where ever you have it stored on PC
    4-double click the pic. you want
    5-click the upload button
    6-click on the paper clip again
    7-then you should have a list of the pics you have selected
    8-select the pic you wish to post

Note-you can only post 3 pics per post. Hope this helps you out.
    You may also have to resize your pics for then to fit the format if thats what happens to you send me a pm and i will try to walk you through it!!:wink:

5. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia

Oh yeah Dan is right i forgot you have to have 10 posts before you can view or post pics. Good heads up Dano!!!

6. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Dan welcome to the site cant wait to see some of your pics. You shop at shadlure tackle. I remember Mr. Plants saying something about some guys that were correction officers fishing down on the mon.

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    First I would like to answer catchingdogs, yes we do shop at shadlure,we are the officers he was talking about,all good I hope.Now how do I put a pic next to my name instead of that hat? I tried to put a pic of a 19 and a half pound channel(my best channel)on a new post but couldn`t figure it out I`m pretty new to this computer stuff HELP!!!!!

8. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Click on Quick links at top of page and go to user control panel. Then on the left of screen click edit avatar.Then do custom avatar and browse pictures from your computer. Hope this helps cause a 19 pound channel from the Mon is a huge one.

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    catchinghogs as you can see my pic is there but how do you enlarge it?

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I E-mailed my pic, did you receive it mark?