How to Launch PWC...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 31, 2005.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I found this to be pretty funny, those guy's must be "Wet Matches in a dark cave".....LOL

Zakk:)

BTW, Let me know if you cant see the text under the pictures.

Attached Files:

2. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    guess you can call it a WUV now :grin-big:

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I guess so....lol :eek: :D

4. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    This is why I put a big rock behind the rear wheels:cool: ..... Always have a fear of doin' just what those Boneheads did.

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I dont belame you, thats a good idea. :D

6. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    Cow come on..... You mean to tell me that someone with a nice truck like that and a jetski can't afford a trailer?
    I have seen them loaded in the back of a truck before but I never have figured out why..... Only conculsion I have ever arrived at is this..... They loaded the jetski in truck and towed the boat.
    Had I of witnessed that I could never have assisted for I would be peeing my pants from hysterical laughter.

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I dont know....I told you those guys are not the brightest crayons in the box.....LOL :D

I wouldnt have been able to help eithier....I would have been laughing too... :D

8. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    from what ive seen while "trying" to fish while jetskis are flying all around close scareing all the fish off some people that own them really arent bright. nice size sinkers lightly tossed at them help a little though :cursing:

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah some people really dont know how to act on one of those things. A teenager got killed on one of those last summer here by his friend who wasnt paying attetnion and ran into him on his jet-ski. You always have to respect anything like that wheter it's a car, jet-ski, boat, you have to use caution when using them. :)

10. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    There are a couple of lakes around here that I won't go to on the weekend because of all the PWC's. too many idiots out there

11. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    around here we call em lake lice :cursing:

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good one......I read this in a fishing magazine....."With the fall coming up the fishing will be great and the dreaded jet-skis and pleasure boaters will soon be out of the way".....LOL :D

13. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    pleasure boaters :cursing: @#(*@$# AND THERE BIG @$$ WAKES THEY LEAVE like a tidal wave to a jon boat........HANG ON :0a20:

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL...I know what you mean......a tsunami for a small boat... :eek:

Zakk :D

15. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Lake Texhoma has a bad ifestation of "lake lice" you can be running your jug lines while someone is useing them for a jet ski course or they clog up the dock at the ramp and just sit there but man for some reason when a 20 foot boat comes at them about 20 mph they sure get them out of the way :eek:

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah your right. :)

17. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    lake lice ill have to remember that one next time i get into it with a bunch of lake lice owners lol around here they dont care how long they tie up a ramp nor how big or fast a boat comes in at them hit them thats cool with them just hope ya got deep pockets lol. tossing sinkers at them waste of good lead .40 cal in the engine would be better :eek: hehe good pic i love it couldnt happen to a nicer group lake lice hehe i love it thanks for the new term :p

18. webster_catman

webster_catman New Member

State:
    webster
    lake lice huh? now we need a term for the ones on the river,. how about river roaches!

19. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    River Roaches sounds pretty good!.....LOL :D

20. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    dont have no problem with river roaches on the river i fish if i did id just walk out to them and choke them. the trinity here in lewisville is mostly shallows like to see one try to haul butt down it id have to post a pic of them layin in the rocks :happy: