How To CPR Big Catfish!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Nov 17, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How to CPR your Big Catch...:wink: First you go fishing... As in the first picture..:roll_eyes: Then, you hook a big fish, like my wife is fighting below in the second picture... Then you need a good net man to land your quailty fish......:smile2:

NEXT......

Attached Files:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You get a photo of yourself, and your prize catch and simply let the fish go.. The pictures below show how to do just that:smile2:...Any questions? :roll_eyes::wink: rollo

Attached Files:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the very detailed/illustrated demonstration. What you forgot to talk about was the 5 minutes you spend pacing back and forth trying to talk yourself into turning that first on loose

4. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Don't forget to burp if necessary:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I usually don't have that problem when it comes to the biguns... the eater size/ in- betweeners usually get me:smile2: LMAO! rollo

6. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Its not very often that the eater ones find their way to release status! I sure do like to eat some fresh catfish!!!

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I only keep a few here and there... They are some good eatin though bro!:wink: rollo

8. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    and one lil kiss wont hurt either, if shes big enough:wink::smile2:

9. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    My wife already gets jealous of my fishing, if she caught me kissing the fish, i would be in deep trouble:smile2:

10. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    Do you take your shirt off before the netting or immediately after? Im a little confused on that one LOL:wink:

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats funny, that actually is a picture of my boss's son Drew.. He is a bass fisherman, that didn't want catfish slime on his sweat shirt! LMAO!! That pic. was from a trip to the James last spring...rollo

12. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    thanks for the pics...you guys had a good trip...wow..now thats what im talkin about:wink:can i go:roll_eyes:

13. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    I had to point it out you can just tell its cold but wont make no young buck not rip his shirt off in a "manly moment":wink: lol hahaha I still am chuckling....

14. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rollo I think you got the landing and cpr down pat. Its good you had the wife along to catch the big one for the experience.:smile2:

15. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Not as big as them rollo but here is pics of a 10# and 13# release!

16. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Those are some nice fish you all are releasing. Where were those fish caught again??:wink::smile2::smile2:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nice fish Kip... Aways makes for a good picture seeing them swim away!!... rollo

18. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good pictures Rollo.....good illustrations!!!!! I've got my P.B. Flathead fight and release on film.....but its 8mm and I havent got the know how to post it here! It sure is a great feeling for me to watch the monsters swim off in good shape.:big_smile:

19. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    Need prayers for Fatheringlaw 84 had appendix removed not doing well need prayers. He is ib icu his bowell is not working well His stomache is tight as a ddrum they have tubes down him not helping much. need prayers for him and family forrelief. Thanks Sam Dacis

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    prayers sent brother...hope he gets well.... rollo