How smart is your right foot ?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gonecatn, Mar 17, 2008.

1. gonecatn

gonecatn New Member

State:
    arizona
    How smart is Your Right Foot ?

Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so !!! And there's nothing you can do about it !!!!

I didn't even realize my foot had changed direction!

2. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Weird I'm right footed.

3. 45CATFISH

45CATFISH New Member

State:
    HENDERSON,LOUISIANA
    IMEDIATE REACTION UNBELIEVABLE:eek:oooh:

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I knew my right foot was dumb. It got me in trouble a couple times back in the day.
    lead foot for one. It always took control of the gas peddle. Faster the car, the heavier it became. I tried to tell the officer that. He told me to get back at lead foot, make it walk for a change. LOL. And then there was the time ol right foot thought it could kick some butt. it sometimes bit off more than it could kick. LOL.

I'll never forget the time it took me on that walk to get married and hooked me up with ball and chain. Right then, I almost cut its toes off. But later, the family thing did work out so I pardon it. For now. LOL.

My right and left arms are just as dumb. I turn the car one way and it went the other way, towards a tree. LOL And they let me down a couple times on right left punches. Dang things wasn't fast enough at times. LOL. And then there was Betty Lu. Dang right arm got me slapped by her.:eek:oooh:

Hold your arms out in from of you , bent at elbow across your chest but not touching chest. Rotate arms, fist front wards, in circles, around each other , then try to rotate one opposite direction at the same time other is going for ward. Try not to hit yourself in nose when it throws
    you off. LOL.

5. vtjefferson

vtjefferson New Member

State:
    IA
    thats pretty cool

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Thats weird, I had limbs flying all over the place.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I read this and thought Bull Squat!!! Dern if it isn't so:tounge_out: Wife teaches and had her class do it, 1 out of 30 did it.

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If I'm not mistaken,I think Smokey started a thread on this same subject a while back. How bout it Smoke?

9. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah,I went back and looked and Smokey did start a thread on this same subject back in January. Still a good thread,but I knew I had seen it before though soon as I started reading it. That's unreal how that works isn't it?

10. gonecatn

gonecatn New Member

State:
    arizona
    I did a search and didn't find it so I posted it. I look at it this way, even if it's a rerun, if you haven't seen it yet, it's new. :)

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Got that right, Good to see ya back.

12. gonecatn

gonecatn New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey OZ,
    Thanx. Been tons a busy. All this limb flailin is makin me fall asleep to early....heheh Later...........busy,busy,busy

13. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Thats funny, I don't have a right foot....lol I lost it 17 years ago.
    I tried it with my left foot but still can't do it...lmao :smile2::smile2:

14. chris dornbusch

chris dornbusch New Member

State:
    iowa
    Look like a goof ball with arms going all over the place.Thats crazy.:haha:

15. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    It did it everytime. I tryed it like 5 times and it did the same thing everytime. lol