How much time....

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by tackleholic, Sep 4, 2009.

1. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    do we spend getting ready for fishing & still leave something behind??? :roll_eyes: STUPID, STUPID & STUPID!!! :embarassed: Last night I could have checked, double checked & even triple checked, but I didn't, NONE! :eek:oooh: 5:30am this morning, waking up,
    loading the truck, driving, breakfast, unloading, walking & pulling my fish cart, setting up & 2 hrs later done! :wink: 11:15am, time to go home, pack up, walk & pull, load up again, lunch, 1:00pm done again! Less than 8 hrs & the day is already 1/2, GONE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i know what u mean lol. happns to me. actually today i took a day off for a 4day weekend and here its already one.

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    to answer your question, not much time at all.. got everything ready in the corner by the front door.. all my buckets and airators are on the workbench right by my bait tank.. within 5 mins im out the door.. speaking of that, i better get going now.. taake care n good luck

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    i usally start the night before but i also do have my fishing rods and tackle box and bait bucket,so all i have ot do is catch bait and with three lake around take bout 1/2 hr to catch bait then off to the river

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    ummm depending on my mood its can take me hours

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    i usually have the truck and boat loaded before hand. All i have to grab is the beer and food. But you are right sometimes no matter how long you spent getting ready something is always left behind.

7. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    At least most of you understand.:wink:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2009
  8. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    everything i need is on the boat. just back the truck up. hook up and go. ive got the philosophy of if its not one here...i didnt need it. and to tell you the truth sometimes just hooking up and leaving seems like too much work and i sometimes dont go cuz of it. :tounge_out: