How much snow?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by Bill D Curtis, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Was wondering how much snow everyone's getting in the state? Here in blackwell we have about 6 so far and getting more!!!!:0a18:

2. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    The weather people are calling from 2-4 under the ice. All we have so far is the rain. But the worst is just west of us and heading this way. Maybe the worst of it will go on further north into Missouri and just leave us hillbillys alone

3. bolivar 0637

bolivar 0637 New Member

State:
    Alma, Arkansas
    We haven't received any yet here in western AR. The temp. is about 37 degrees.

4. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    :0a34: update here in Blackwell 10 inches and still blizzard conditions

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    So far all we have had is about a 1/4 inch of ice.however where I live at they are saying now maybe up to 20 inches snow. Haven't had one like that since around 1976. Had 19 then . Baby Boom Time for some people.:roll_eyes: :ah: Not me!!

6. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    SW of OKC it is snowing on top of the ice, I will have to chain up pickup to get around, can't get up the ice covered hills around here.
    The front wheel cars are going good.
    I was going to KS to hunt with my son tomorrow but it looks like that will have to wait till it clears off North of here.

7. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    have about a 1/4" of ice now and snowing off and on. Car and ground is covered in snow but its just a skiff right now. suppose to be more by tommorow mornin.

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Ah, you never know John, you might surprise yourself! :big_smile:

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Bill , it is just too darn much here in Guthrie. Dale (dalfin) in North Central Kansas thinks he saw some snow flurries.

10. Douglas Foster

Douglas Foster New Member

State:
    SW Oklahoma
    Down here in Lawton it was sleeting at 6 a.m., started snowing around 9:00 and didn't stop until around 6 p.m.. Don't know the inches, but its drifted up deep around my fence and they've already anounced no school tommorrow. My fishing buddy has called me twice asking if I'm ready to go to the lake. Thank goodness his wife told him he couldn't go-I sure would have gotten COLD! 9:00 p.m. update-all watches and warnings have expired, looks like its over. Stay warm Brothers and Sisters.

11. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    I left Okla. City at 2:30 friday, pm, took me 5 hours to get to Tulsa, 100 miles.the interstate was pretty clear but with I-44 being closed for 10 hours the 18 wheelers were backed up at Stroud for about 7 / 8 miles then at Bristo, about 5 / 6 miles then from west Tulsa to east Tulsa, 1 1/2 hours. I just stayed over night there. Finish my drive today. 412 hwy. was 1 lane for the last 65 miles. What a drive.

12. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Well, I DO NOT know about the rest of you, but I am glad it is gone, and I am ready to test the water at Grand after the 1st of the year. Do not forget to get your liscence unless you have a life time one. :0a23: