How much longer????????

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by shawn 314, Jul 13, 2009.

1. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Do anybody kno how much longer the cats gonna be on there beds. Because im ready 2 get out and shake the skunks and cob webs off:big_smile:

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I think they have been off there beds for at least a week. The fishing just shut off cause the drop in water temp and it's dropping like crazy...When it settles down and stays steady the fishing will be a lot better....just my .02

3. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    I'm jus ready 2 get into the action you know. Its jus been way 2 long since i caught a fish

4. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Shawn, I'm pretty certain that the cats are off their beds right now but the water level needs to stabilize as well as temp first before the bite gets good for the majority of everyone. Just my $.02 worth anyway.:wink:

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT

Thanks SLIPKNOTS!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  6. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    I think it will get better when Rat and Stitch opens the gate to that cage they have hide out. :wink:

7. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I went for a few hours today.Caught a 7 pound Flattie and 5 pound Channel,both on small Asians.Not terrible for being out 9-1.

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

Well they caught the 65 Saturday off a spot me and Ryan fished earlier in the day.....Thats the way me and Ryan's tournament luck goes.....

9. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was on the Missouri last week it was at 18.4 and i was getting great slams i was around the Confluence area .. Columbia Bottom's.

Shane were are u located?