How much Caffeine do you use?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by LadyValea1, Sep 28, 2006.

1. LadyValea1

LadyValea1 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I drink a cup a tea, sometimes I drink a cola.....If I miss a little dose of Caffeine I get a headache.

How can people drink regular coffee at night and they can still go to sleep.

2. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    I used to be able to chug a MT Dew with a coffee chaser and sleep just fine , But now I dont even drink pop hardly ever ..still cant leave my morning coffee alone though lol

3. da-cajun-angla

da-cajun-angla New Member

State:
    louisiana
    U MAKIN CAFFEINE SOUND LIKE A AMPHETAMINE..LOL...

HELLO EVERYONE,
    MY NAME IS SHAUN,
    AND I'M...I'M...I'M...I'M...
    A CAFFEINE-A-HOLIC...
    YES...YES...IT'S TRUE..SNIFFLE...
    I CARRY AROUND AN IV WITH FOLGERS DARK ROAST...BLACK...SPIKED WITH A TAD OF REFINED...WHITE...POWDERED...SUGAR...SNIFFLE
    ...AND EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE...
    I'LL HAVE A COUPLE OF LINES OF COLUMBIAN ROAST...
    I AM AN ADDICT:tounge_out:

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I know what ya mean Da-Cagun. I can't go with out my morning coffee. OR MY COKES! I have to drink MOUNTAIN DEW every morning after my coffee. I DRINK CAFFINE ALL DAY. BUT BEFORE I GO TO BED IT IS MILK AND WATER. CAN'T DRINK CAFFINE LIKE I USE TO BEFORE BED. I STAY UP ALL NIGHT.

5. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Like Tina said, I usually drink a Coke in the afternoon to keep the headaches away. I also like to drink a big frosty mason jar of good,cold,southern sweet tea with my supper. Sometimes I'll drink tea in the evening plum up until bedtime, and still be able to go to sleep with no problem.

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    my wife and I drink a pot of coffee in the a.m. between 5 and 8. I then start the day with cokes.noon comes around and we have a pot for lunch, more coke..ahhhh.we have a pot in the evening just too relax.. ohhh I love my caffine..smokey

7. chesapeakecarper

chesapeakecarper New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Caffeine addict here but the doc at the sleep center says no caffeine after 12 noon:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh:

I still do though...load up with coffee or no doze for all night fishing. A beer or two or a glass of wine makes a good night cap before sleep. Not good though with chemical ups and downs like a rollercoaster.

8. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I use to drink a pot of coffee before I went to work, now I just drink 2 pots at work:smile2: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well if you have been at a gathering you will know why certain people nicknamed me Max I drink coffee all day except when I switch to tea for a change of pace and tempture

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    My daughter says the first step to fixin a problem is admitting you have one so what is your problem I don't see one here LOL

11. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Got to have my morning cup or I get that krippling headache too. Nothing worse than that one. I've slammed fresh cups of coffee at like 4:00AM and then hit the sack after getting home from fishing all night just so I don't wake up with that headache. Makes it kind of hard to nod off though.:lol:

12. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    There was a thing on caffiene on the radio today. the head aches are from with draws. Me 2 cups in the morning and one pop in the afternoon. NO MOUTAIN DEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Two or three cups in the morning some times I drink a cup at night don`t bother my sleep at all:tounge_out:

14. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Lady of Leisure,

I have no problem going to sleep at night after drinking regular coffee all day. Even better, I have no problem waking up to pee all night.:big_smile:

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I can drink coffee right before bedtime and sleep just fine. I usually have three cups in the morning.

16. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    We must work at the same place!:big_smile: :big_smile:

I only have one cup of coffee a day, but I keep the cup full all day long. :big_smile:

I usually drink a pot or two at home and another pot or two at work.

Ken

17. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Usually up and stirring around 5 in the morning. Coffee and cigarettes till the pot is empty. Then around noon or shortly thereafter, another pot. Then after the evening meal (supper or dinner depending where you live) I'll manage to have another pot. Then around 12 midnight I'll crawl into bed and start all over.

18. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    I don't like the taste of coffee, but I LOVE the smell of it. I get my caffeine fix daily through sodas. I don't drink alot, but I drink about 5 glasses a day.

19. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy Toooooooooooo Muuuuccchhhh.:big_smile: :roll_eyes: :crazy: :ah: :0a19: :0a14:

20. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I drink a pot and a half a day ,of cofee , easy , probably not the best thing to do , but it is a habit .