How much are you paying for gas?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, May 2, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Here in northern New York we are paying $3.06 a gal. Sixty cents of that is a tax levied by the state of N.Y. Im ready to buy a horse!!!!!:crazy:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    It's $2.89 here in my area Steve. I seriously don't know how people are surviving anymore! People who are on the lower end of the income ladder gotta be scratching hard for gas money:crazy: !

3. Joe Car

Joe Car New Member

State:
    Mo.
    I payed $2.65 last week here in Mo.
    It costed me $45.00 to fill up my Jeep Cherokee
    This has got to end real soon, I can't afford to much more of these gas prices.

Joe

4. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    $2.88 here in East TN today.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Gas is $2.80 a gallon! Totally insane in my opinion. I got an e-mail from a BOC Brother and some one sent this to him and he forwarded it on to me. Anyway this e-mail asked that all internet users across the U.S. refuse to buy Gas on May 15Th said if all would comply,it would take a very huge chunck of money away from the oil people and maybe they'd see that these Gas prices must come down. I'm like Brother Steve, I'd buy a Horse if I had a place to put him!! I'm not Miss Fancy Pants and I'm sick and tired of being treated like I am and I have a tree that grows money. I do not have a tree that grows money. This whole thing is insane!!:angry:

6. YellaCat

YellaCat New Member

State:
    Alabama
    $2.85 a gallon for the cheap stuff in the Birmingham area.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Regular is 3.09 and deisel is 3 .19 here

8. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Gas here in our TX Panhandle Town is $3.06 and we live in an area that has a lot of oil.
    Bill

9. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    This is not good , My daughter lives in Denton Texas, and the wife and I plan on going to visit her next week, we are taking our fifth wheel so as to save on Hotels and eating out and I got to tell you I am not looking forward to the trip with the price of deisel being what it is .We have a 2005 Duro max deisel and a 24" fifth that that gets little better then 14 miles to the gallon pulling the trailer are not. My wife just retired last week and she is going to see our daughter come hell or high water. she has always had our vacation money taken out of her check, so this will be our last long trip until they do something about these fuel prices. Not good for sure.

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Gas is $2.75 here. They tried the whole "Don't buy gas on a certain day" thing last year. It hurts us more than them to do that. They don't care because you WILL still but the gas. DO NOT but gas from EXXON/MOBIL is a way better idea. They are the biggest, and control the prices. When their demand slows, they will be forced to lower prices, and the rest will have to follow. Repeat: Do not purchase fuel from EXXON/MOBILE!!!

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    2.99 and summer is not here yet!
    Bill

12. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    was $2.81 for reg. this mornin when i stopped.....geeze, it needs to go back down soon.

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :crazy: $3.25 gallon, though it couldve went up overnight:roll_eyes:

Im with ya, Im ready to get a horse with my crew...make that with a buggy:lol:

Exxon/Mobile is French, isnt that a reason in itself!

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    $2.99 around here this morning.

Found it for $2.89 with .3 off to make it $2.86 since I paid cash. Most places are $2.99 though.

15. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I paid 3.44 at a Chevron yesterday. Spent 62 dollars for a full tank.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    $2.99 was the price yester day afriad to look today:crazy:

17. bonapetit2

bonapetit2 New Member

State:
    illinois
    $3.15 and going up!!

18. deerhunter56

deerhunter56 Guest

In kansas we are now paying 2.90$ a gallon... and we are planning on saturday to go to the omaha nebraska zoo the gas money we are going to spend is gonna be ridicoulous, i know we have fuel reserves and everything so i dont understand why they will not drop the prices, kinda making me wanna get a newer chevy silverado that runs off the crops lol because that gas is running at not even .90 cents a gallon lol.

19. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Went u[p to $2.84 here yesterday afternoon. I'll be doing as little driving as possible!

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Regina said it was $2.91 couple days ago here. I'm scared to see what its goonna be next time we need gas. I guess i'm glad I can't drive for at least another week. :confused2: :smile2: