How many of you old women play bingo?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Nobody Special, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    My old lady goes every chance she gets. I go now and then when I feel lucky but it's pretty boring to me. She won a couple of jackpots totaling $6,500 one year and I didn't file it on my taxes and the IRS got us. We had to give them about half to make them happy.

2. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    lol i guess uncle sam was to busy to win his on money so he had to get his share:)

3. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thats crazy how did they find out? Was it when you deposited it in your account and it didnt show up as being taxed? That is so dumb Uncle Sam always has to get more than his fair share.

4. Nobody Special

State:
    TN
    When you win on the small stuff, they just give you the money. On the jackpots, you have to give your social security number and stuff and they report it to the IRS. That's the way they do it here anyway. She used to play on the Army post at Fort Campbell and if you won a big amount, they would mail out a check for it.

5. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've only won the small stuff, but one of these days :)

6. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Grumpy you have a way with words!:cool:

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    How do you get a 1000 cows in the barn?

Just put up a Bingo sign.

8. Nobody Special

State:
    TN
    How do you get an old woman to say the "F" word?

Have another old woman yell "BINGO">

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Well Mark, I see the old men have been answering you.........LOL. Good jokes by the way. I played when I was very young, but have yet to play as an old woman. Just not my cup of tea, YET. LOL.

10. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I've only played once and that was at the rec hall in Germany when I was stationed over there. I would've won trips to Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands if I was paying attention and not drinking. My wife (ex now) was so mad at me. I didn't care. I did end up winning a cheap ballcap that said Spain on it.

11. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    !!!!BINGO!!!!:know-big:

12. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    My wife started out with bingo...but now she's graduated to the slots. :conc-big:

Does it bother me really?? Hell no!!! It just gives me MUCH needed leverage to keep on spending outrageous amounts of $$ on fishing equipment and time to spend all night on the river...LOL!!

What I tell her when she complains about my spending habits is this...At LEAST I have something to show for the money I spent!!!