How many of you bow hunt?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by spoonfish, Aug 26, 2007.

1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Bow season is just around the corner. DH and Believer are trying to see if there are enough bow hunters to have a big buck contest. Check out this thread and make a post there if you would like to join in the fun.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57993

Hope to see a lot more get signed up for this.

2. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    I'm a bow hunter. I've been bow hunting for over 20 years now. Nothing and I mean nothing in deer hunting can even come close to bow hunting. I do it all, bow, muzzle loader, and rifle. I've been successful with all types and get the biggest kick out of taking one with a bow. It doesn't have to be a good buck either to give me that personal satisfaction of taking a deer with a bow. A nice doe is just fine thank you. I love it.:wink:

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im still a rookie but im still just as much bowhunter as then rest of yall lol. die hard to the end baby!

4. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We have 3 in our household and wife is trying to beef up her arm to become 4th!!

5. John Porter

John Porter New Member

State:
    Murphy,North Carolina
    Another bowhunter here. Been bowhunting for many years and hope to be healthy enough to hunt until I die.
    John

6. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    i bowhunt. havent shot a deer yet though. hopefully this year.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    keep at it bud, youll nail one soon!

8. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    first year bowhunting, using my uncles old martin golden eagle this year and hopefully by spring next year ill have a Fred Bear Truth customized with the sights, rest, ect. to fit me perfect. its gunna run me some money but itll be the first time ill work hard and treat myself to something good. hows yours working out for you Wil?

9. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I bowhunt also. Good luck to all and hope you get the BIG BUCK!!!

10. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I'm a bow hunter. Our season starts next Saturday here in NC. Scouting's done, stands are up and I'm itching to get out there.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yea, I'm another one. Got my broad heads sharp, and I'm ready to go.

12. THRowSOmeStink

THRowSOmeStink New Member

State:
    sedgwick, kansas
    Dont know what I would do if I couldnt bowhunt. Just love it way to much:big_smile:

13. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I love bowhunting, but don't know if my area in Bama can compete with those big Northern deer...:smile2:

14. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i do it too, this will be my 2nd season! got my first bow deer last year, spot and stalk, it was the biggest rush i have had hunting deer! good luck to all yall on the big buck contest, i will be happy with anything!

15. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Guilty as charged!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile: Got the 'ol Hoyt out of the case this morning and shot a few times. It's dead on and ready to go!!

16. Roscoe Dog

Roscoe Dog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The first step to recovery is to admit I have an addiction to bow hunting. I just hope I never recover. Been Bow hunting for 15 years and it still is a rush to sit 20ft in a tree and see a deer come your way.

17. Big B

Big B New Member

State:
    North Texas
    I bow hunt and for some reason just can't get enough. On the ground or in a tree I love it all.

18. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    just ask my ex wife if i bowhunt,it was either her or my bow.

19. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    ive been bow hunting for a few years now but just made my first bow kill last season (a doe). It's hard hunting from the ground with a bow. lol anywho, good luck on the contest.

20. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    got my rst doe with a ben pearson stratojet solid fiberglass long bow in 1968.so yes im addickted