How many new members sign up each day on the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Below are the results for April 1st 2006 thru April 16th 2006.

I appreciate all the members who hand out business cards and help to spread the word. :smile:

View the attached image for detailed numbers.

Thanks,
    Paul

Attached Files:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We have BOC hats and BOC T-shirts in stock for those that may be interested.

Shoot an e-mail to sistercatfish@gmail.com to order.

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I wouls also like to encourage all new members to donate and become "star" members.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    $10 (or more) is a very good deal to have all this info at your fingertips, not to mention you cna win prizes that more than pays for your donation. I won a $60 gishing reel from a Catfish Connection giveaway, which brings me to another point: After you donate to the BOC, please remember to take a look at the BOC sponsors. I can't tell you how great of a job Catfish Connection does at supplying us with everything we need. I have a Gator Custom rod on the way, so hopefully soon I can tell everyone how great these rods are, and hopefulyl send Gator some business (if he wants more). Many have said what a great deal Maine Wolf has on glow sticks. I will porb be placing an order soon. The list goes on and on....

5. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Glad to see our numbers are still rising. Also have to agree with flathunter and mellon...become a star member and check out our sponsers...keep the BOC alive and kicking.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Cost $10 for a Gallon of Gas anymore.

I am sure you would get more out of the $10 to the BOC then in Gas. I also encourage everyone to help support the BOC. Many of us have made it our home and place to shoot the breeze and have a laugh with all. You will get alot more then $10 worth of Entertainment and Knowledge from the BOC. Trust me, well worth the investment to help keep the lights on.