How many have weight issues

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jul 20, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Or how many of you guys are to fat:big_smile:

I have gained about 50-lbs in the last couple years, not eating right, eating to much, back surgery etc

I decided yesterday, enough is enough, I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirrow, and thought my god thats me!!!!

I am 6-4 inches, and tip the scales at 285-lbs

My goal is to weigh 230-lbs by christmas.

Wish me luck fellows, and I am counting on Roger to stay on me about the weight loss.

2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i look at it this way

i am homer simpson sexy.............

3. bigkane

bigkane New Member

State:
    Ashland, K
    I feel you man, I'm 6'6 and weigh 350lbs. I blame my crazy work schedule for making me weigh this much. I've gained 40lbs since starting this swing shift. I seen myself in a picture and like you couldn't believe it was me. It's crazy how fast the weight piles on from just a few years of bad eating habits. Anyway good luck, hope the best for ya.

4. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    LoL i want to gain weight 6'4 @ 160

5. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good luck on your quest. I bet you can do it if you put your mind to it. Just remember to eat enough, alot of people who try to loose weight don't eat enough and their body stores all the food they do it. Andrew

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have a very shapely body! Round is definitely a shape!!!:big_smile::wink::smile2:

7. Overkil

Overkil New Member

State:
    Arizona
    good luck Jack! I'm 5-11, 265lbs...put on 65lbs during 15yrs of being married...I know all about the "mirror/picture shock" you speak of...:smile2:

8. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    well good luck jack im 6'-4'' and 342 its hard to lose if ya like to eat like me

9. Bocan

Bocan New Member

State:
    Illinois
    yep i too have the body of a God.. unfortunatly.. its Buddah. im only 5' 9" and weigh in at 350#.. now if only i could find some flat head cats that eat like i do.:wink:

10. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    I'm not getting fat. My feet are shrinking:wink:

John

11. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    the best way that I have found to burn the fat and quick is a heavy bag (punching bag) I have been in alot of pro fights and have jogged, sparred, lift weights,ect.....this is by far the best way and takes out some aggression too. They have what they call sweat suits that you can buy at any fitness retailer which IMO are a fast way to cheat the pounds off. I have lost 10 pounds in 4 hrs to make fight weight with this method.

good luck on your quest Jack! if you have any ?'s just PM me. :wink: I forgot to mention that I eat like a pig too!! :smile2:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  12. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    You dropped a ton of water weight, I'm assuming.
    My buddy does the same thing to weigh down before a fight. Said he gets it all back in no time too.

Personally, I wouldn't mind adding on another 20 pounds or so. But then again, I'm not too worried about it.

13. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I'm 6'4" and weigh 395. Was gonna go on a diet once but when I started spelling it I only got to Die. Besides I have a lot of money invested in this body.

14. shotscott

shotscott New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    You can see your feet.:smile2: good luck Jack, the Doc got me trying too. scott

15. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i was skinny as a rail til i was about six. haven't seen my abs since. was working out alot a few years ago and was looking good. was as big muscle wise as i have ever been(people kept thinking i was a bouncer or body guard) but even then i could still not see my abs no matter what. have put on about 25-30 pounds since. my knee injury and surgery has not helped either. hopefully i will heal up and get back to working out and get into shape (other than round) again. i understand totally Jack about the mirror thing buddy. i'm pulling for ya.

16. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    heel with you all my grand ma says im just a lil husky , i am not part dog :big_smile: 6 even 300 and some small change it used to be 221 but im not sure what happend my wife says it is because i am happy
    my ass if i was happy i would have caught 3 50 pounders by now LOL

17. gbotkin

gbotkin New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Its the only thing I have that's paid for :smile2:

6'1" 270 here.

18. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm 5'8 and a round 215 so according to the chart in my Dr.'s office I should be about 6'7--weight's fine I'm just too short!!!:smile2::smile2: Stay safe and stick a pig!!!

19. Lignum

Lignum Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Since I began working 3rd shift 3 years ago, I put on 20 pounds. 5'11'' and 211. I'm not 'fat' yet, but slowly getting there.

20. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Good luck in your quest to loss that weight Jack!!!:wink: Fruits and veggies are the way to do it man.
    Having already had back surgery you need to avoid extra weight. It will be better on your back, Least that's what I heard a Dr. say.:wink: