Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

How many have already voted?

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  FishMan 
#1 ·
I wondered how many on BOC vote early instead of waiting until Election Day?

We voted last week but we always vote early, never any waiting in line.

#5 ·
I'll be voting on tuesday!

#11 ·
zappaf19, I missed understood the electronic machines by what news paper said. I thought it was going to be a touch type screen or point and click.
We still had paper ballet with pencil. :smile2:
When done, feed ballet in machine, flag comes up, its good. No chance of lost ballet or miss understood vote.:cool2:
No flag, it spits vote out and you got to make sure you marked it right.
Didn't seem all that bad to me. Still have a paper trail if needed.
Just thought I would let people know that in case they may of miss understood electronic voting like I did.

Tuesday is the day. Cant make change's , keep your man in there, or limit terms if you dont vote. I sure hope people in Texas vote. :smile2:

#13 ·
Nope, Not yet. Ours is on tuesday at the Fire hall. I'm a little intimidated about using that new fangled voting machine though. I'm afraid I'll screw it up or I'll forget to do something and my vote won't be counted or something horrible like that. Anyone know how to vote on the new machines?
Thier is supposed to be a flyer or something in the paper this week describing how too but I'm still a little more than concerned about it though. It'll probably be a piece of cake and I worried about nothing..I hope so.

#14 ·
Nope, Not yet. Ours is on tuesday at the Fire hall. I'm a little intimidated about using that new fangled voting machine though. I'm afraid I'll screw it up or I'll forget to do something and my vote won't be counted or something horrible like that. Anyone know how to vote on the new machines?
Thier is supposed to be a flyer or something in the paper this week describing how too but I'm still a little more than concerned about it though. It'll probably be a piece of cake and I worried about nothing..I hope so.
There are a bunch of different type of machines out there. Just in and around Houston, at least 4 different types are used. In my precint, its an Eslate machine. You have to turn a dial, punch a button, and if you want to writein, you have to turn the dial to each letter of the candidates name, punching the letter in. I say bring back the hanging chads, that system was really better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.