How many consecutive months of fishing?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Mr.T, Dec 10, 2006.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    I didn't get seriously back into fishing until May of 2005, but have managed to fish at least 1 time each month since then and I make it sort of a personal goal to get out at least once a month, whether chasing cats, crappie, trout or whatever happens to be biting.

So how many consecutive months have you fished?

2. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    I got my boat in Oct 06 and we just came in from our 9th trip today. My goal is not to let 10 days go by without fishing unless I'm deployed. Checkout the pictures under "Maryland/Maryland Rivers".

3. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Since latter part of 03.

4. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    well i just also got back into fishing in aug. 05 and i fished at least 5 times a month over the summer if not more. now that its winter ive slowed a lot but i still try to go at least once a month.

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Ive fished at least once a month for 3 years now. Cats, trout, bass, or crappie, Im out there.

Wheelmobile07

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Well,in my case,its how many days in a week....depends if the water is frozen or not.:cool2:

7. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    I'm not sure about how many consecutive months, but more like years maybe ten? Vern

8. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Been awhile since I missed fishing at least once a month. Even working 62 of the last 66 days I have managed a couple of hours out each month. I just wish the trips were longer.

9. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Me and my fishing partner try to fish at least once a weak.Went fishing Sat and got one five pound blue

10. P. nasuta

P. nasuta New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Wow, good question. I do not know, I haven't been out yet this month. However, I am planning a trip for trout to Arkansas or Oklahoma some time during the Holidays. I will probably go after crappie before the end of the month.

Take Care,
    John

11. onemorecast

onemorecast New Member

State:
    Moore, Oklahoma
    I go atleast once a week, usually 3 times. Its my time to get away from everything and only worry about me and just kind of regroup. Isnt that the same type of thing that people pay therapists 100's of dollars an hour?

12. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    In the last year, I've fished about 130 days.

13. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I fish alot! The only month I take off is October to bowhunt. Other that that I fish every weekend to at least every other weekend. Just ask my wife! LOL

14. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    No idea really. I have a 280 acre lake 1 block from my house. Kind of makes it easy to go fishing for something.

15. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    I would guess that I have fished at least once every month since maybe July of 2002, but I haven’t kept track well enough to be sure.. You did say “fish”, and not “catch”, right? :big_smile:

16. capnmorgan

capnmorgan New Member

State:
    Texas
    I work at a boat shop. I get to get out all the time. Thank goodness:cool2:

17. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I think i have 8 in a row this year but ive gone all 12 in the past this years been kind of dry.

18. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    not sure, if i had to guess it would probably be about 18 months.

I don't really count my fishin trips, I just look forward to my next trip..lol

longest i have went(edit: without fishin) this year is about 2 weeks or so..durin the hottest part of the summer. I would probably fish 3-5 days a week if i did not have to do the work thing. :confused2:

19. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Since I started fishing, I have fished almost 41 months. I can't remember going through a whole month without fishing.

20. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Hadn't missed a month fishing in 10 years...I'm so thankfull to be able to go when i want to......Plus our weather never makes us put our gear up:smile2: we fish all 12 months of the year......and that is not including our tournament
    trail.