How many Arkies going to the National in 2010

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by whisker maniac, Nov 7, 2009.

1. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
  2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Kevin, I can not say right now for sure...Good time of the year but a major road trip for hubby and I . Hopefully the job goodness will start waving her special dust on his head all will be wonderful by then

3. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    I understand sis.. with the economy the way it is and fuel prices and lost jobs it is gonna be tough to make any long trips and such.

My wife has been laid off since right after WDM. We are still planning on going and we pinching pennies and starting to try to work it all out right already. To start planning this far in advance usually always helps. Gives ya more time to save up for it and to deter any issues or problems that come up that will try to block your goal of being able to go. I know that sometimes that goal is still not met for some reason or reasons but to have that goal and to shoot for it is the best that some of us can do.

No one always reaches their goals whether it be job wise, or in life but, to not make those goals and shoot for them is another matter entirely.

I know that ya'll are tight times sis and I wasn't making these statements toward you and Ray... I know that you two would really love to be able to go and we sure wish that ya'll will be able to but since making this post I just couldnt' believe that I have had only one response to it.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    If God willing, I will be there, Arkansas had a good showing for the 2006 National, so much fun one man can stand., met a bunch members that are my friends to this day.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Sorry Kevin, I have not been on since you made this post!

But, I was at the first one and if I can help it, I will be at this one! So, count this Arkie IN!

I know times are tough. But will find a way. If it means carpooling with someone - which can cut the cost for all riding and driving. Or saving cans or cutting back on something else. If there is a will - there is always a way!

6. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Count me in Kev, I just saw your post here. Barring unforseen circumstances I will be there for this gathering.

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    dont know if i can make it or not kev thats a little far in the future to comit now.

8. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Count this ridge runnin hillbillly in. Will be there if no problems arise in the meantime.

9. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas

Johnnie... you been committed for for a long time....:wink::smile2::eek:oooh:

You can bring them white coated fellas with ya too.:eek:oooh::smile2:

10. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Kevin, put me on the I'll try list!!!! :tounge_out::wink:

11. whisker maniac

State:
    arkansas
    you got it cass... you gonna ride with johnnie and his white coats????:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I will be their if I can any way unless something unseen happens:big_smile:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  13. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hmmmmm.... white goats,,, that will make an interesting trip :crazy::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas