how long

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slikk03, Dec 18, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    how long do we have before they make fishing a crime, seems everyday its getting worse, its coming but how long:angry: its sad to see freedom fall right infront of you, and nobodey cares besides the boc

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I agree with you. The day it becomes illegal to fish I will be one very sick lady. God said we were to have dominion over the birds of the air and fish in the sea,but seems like a good share of folks don't care about God,makes me very sad.:sad2:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jake,I'm sorry ,But you and I arent on the same page,Try to stay off your illegal meds and make more usefull posts, your losing it bro.

4. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    im done complaining,i dont think things will get better,they will get worse,i guess i will just have to see things go downhill,but wen god says its time to end this bs,then i hope them folks have a good defence lol,i dont think they will get a jury trial wen god is the judge aka the jury the provider:angry: i will enjoy what he gave us until they have taken it all away,sorry im just outspoken, thats in my blood