How long since you been rolling or got rolled?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Aug 15, 2007.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I walk by this house every morning on my daily walk. Last Sunday morning I had to beat it home and grab my camera for a couple pictures. They sure did a great job on that one. :smile2:

We got rolled once but it wasn't quite that bad. I also took our girls and their friends rolling one night...we did several houses, I had almost as much fun as them!

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    unlike some of the more mature ppl in the boc...

just kidding i havent done that in years. although homecoming in alabama wouldnt be the same without it.
    the last time i went rolling (senior year) i was arrested and had to pay a fine. the cops actually came to the high school to pick us up. who knew that the band girls dad had a night vision camera?

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    never done it, never had it done to me:smile2:

4. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    I always figured it'd be pretty bad karma so I never did it. Plus growing up in the Ozarks, those Sears Catalogs hangin in the trees would look funny.

In all seriousness, it luckily (knocking on Formica) hasn't happened to me. Might spruce the place up a tad, though. :smile2:

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    What Phil said...:wink:

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I haven't done that since my bachlorette party, many, many years ago. Me and the girls had this history teacher that failed EVERYONE, or almost. We waited several years to get him. The only problem we had was the state trooper that lived next door came home. We hid in the buhes by the road and didn't get caught, I don't think he looked very hard. Must not have liked his neighbor.:wink:

The only time it ever happened to me, my sister-in-law done it. We were having a halloween party and she stole ALL the TP from MY house to decorate my yard. Then she left a trail to her aunts that lived a block down and decorated her yard too. Luckily we had a good storm the next day and washed most of it away, or put it in someone elses yard.:smile2:

7. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    glad to know im not the only hooligan.

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Man that looks like it was fun:big_smile: But if that was your house and you walked out to get the paper:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am shocked that no one has ever done this to you guys, LMAO!!!

10. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    JW, Im with you..i think its a calling!

I had NEVER done such a thing till I met my husband. His Mom and all her sisters use to roll each others houses around Halloween and play tricks on one another. One of his Aunts had a house with 100+ year old pecan trees similiar to old oaks. Well it was too good to pass up and we put over 100 rolls in thoses trees! I got pictures..somewhere. Another aunt had a long drive way, we started at the drive and went all the way around the house. My brother even climbed on the roof and got the limbs we couldnt reach. That was Homecoming night and they were shhocked.
    It was all family, no one else.
    Also got my uncles video store. That was classic. Because he told my husbands cousins and my brother that theres NO WAY Amy could do such a thing. :smile2:Its been...6-7 years and I honestly think to this day...he still doesnt think I done that. :smile2:
    Was fun!!!

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    we have been very fortunate that you have never been our neighbor, J.W.:smile2::smile2:

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    YES....You have, LMAO!!!

13. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the idea! My son just bought a house not long ago and my daughter rented a house right down the street!:smile2: Pay back for all the messes they made as children.

14. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Thanks for sharing. Reminded me of the fella I worked with years ago who had a septic tank business on the side for a while.....he used ta tune em up with a stick of 60% dynamite, LOL. Used ta leave interesting things in nearby trees....
    He's gone now rest his soul. He was a good ole boy, but stuttered a lil.
    "One Mississippi, TaTaTaTaTaTwo Mississippi...."
    :smile2:

15. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    When i was 11 my buddies and i tried it, and my dad made sure it was the last time i did...if you catch my drift:wink:..turns out a neighbor saw us:smile2:

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    LMAO, A long time. they did a good job on that one. Stuff happens.:smile2:
    Good clean fun and have the stuff to wipe up the mess after you walk out and see it.:tounge_out:
    I've done it and had it done to me. its a mess but fun. need them all day rolls to go over those big trees.:big_smile:
    Good thing the wind wasn't blowing are it could have floated to your house:wink:.

17. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Doesn't take long to clean up a mess like that with a lighter lol.:eek:oooh:

18. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    We used to roll drunks when we was young. But thats another story.:wink:

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    ME????? Nah,I've never done that...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

Only a couple dozen times...It used to be the thing to do when I was younger. I remember one time we rolled our Sports Medicine teacher. We did a VERY good job with lots and lots of toilet paper. He came to school that Monday and was fuming!!! We waited a year or 2 later and finally told him that it was his us,his perfect students that had did it.:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    Not much he could say then...:roll_eyes::confused2::wink::smile2:

20. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Heck yes we used to do that. We did lots of this stuff growing up.

We did it to a member of our own group one night, when he wouldn't invite the rest of us to a party he was throwing. We rolled the crap out of his house, and I mean we got it GOOD. He came outside when we were doing it, and we all had to run off and jump in the back of my buddy's truck, which my girlfriend (now my wife) was driving. That was probably the best part about rolling his house, was getting caught.

When I lived in Plano in junior high school, the folks at school tried to roll my house, but they didn't know exactly where I lived. They got my neighbor pretty darn good that night. :smile2:

Down the street from the house I grew up in, in Altus OK, there was a house with a bunch of huge pecan trees. If we had toilet paper left over from rolling someone else, we always stopped and got this house. I would've loved to have seen their faces one morning when they got up. They didn't have kids or anything, they just had great trees & that's something that isn't really in abundance in SW Oklahoma. Too bad for them.

In college, we used to check our buddy's cars in the school parking lot. If they left 'em unlocked we'd put flour in their defroster vents by the windshield. Never too much, just enough that they'd know we did it. I always made sure my car was locked.