How long do you spend here a day?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dredge, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Am I the only one wondering,do B.O.C. members ever sleep?It doesn't matter when I log on,there are always new posts and people on line.(some seem to never leave their computer:wink:).Don't get me wrong,I love the club and read all of it I can.But,man is it addictive,or what?I think we're all sleep deprived and lovin' it.SO,tell me,how many hours a day do you spend at Catfish1.com?Ido about 5-6,myself:smile2::eek:oooh:

2. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'd say about an hour each day, more on the weekend.

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I admit I spend too much time in here. I dont sleep more then 4 hrs at a time and when I get up at 2:30 the 2nd thing I do is to check out the BOC. It keeps me off the streets.Im on the puter maybe 4.5 hrs a day and I bet Im in the BOC 3.5 hrs a day.
    smokey

4. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    It all depends I use to be here for several hrs a day. But with other things going on right now, I probably avg one or two a day.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    on days i cant fish for some reason i spend 3 to 6 hours but when warm weather rolls around ill be gone.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My wife says I'm on here way too much,:crazy:I ave about 8 hrs a day all togather,But it might seem I'm on alot more as I sometimes dont log out.

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    id say it depends on if its the weekend or not. if its like a saturday then im on here quite a bit haha

8. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    15 to 20 minutes in the morning, another 15 to 20 minutes in the afternoon.

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hmmm.... I get up at 7:00 am, log on about 7:10, shower at 7:30-7:45.

When I get to work approx 8:00 - 8:30 I log on and it pretty much stays loged on as I check it as I work til 6-8 pm whenever I leave. Then I log on to check again before I hit the hay at 11-1 am

Bottom line.... I spend too much tme here lol!

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ewwww you go to the shower while logged in :smile2: I hope you cover up :eek:oooh:.

Im logged in pretty much at work then I get home and bring it back up. I never really log out.

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I guess anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day depending on what my schedule looks like. With four computers in the house, I may be logged on all day but doing other stuff most of the time. I check in from time to time.

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    to much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2:

13. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I know what you mean.My wife says all she hears any more is ,they said on the B.O.C. or fishing this,fishing that!

14. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    all day i log on @ work....

15. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    When ever I can.:smile2:

16. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    It keeps us off the streets and out of Judge Judy TV show :smile2:

17. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Greg Hager has a special Nuclear / Biological suit he wears when he leaves the BOC :wink:

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    The answer to this question would depend on who you ask this question. I would say thirty minutes plus. My wife would say all day. This BOC family is addictive.

19. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I usually log in at 4am, log off then hit the shower by 415. Go to work, log in and check between work and school, check while at school, check when I get home from school, then Matt comes home and I never get the computer again!:wink::smile2:
    Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and check out some more.

So I guess I could be addicted!

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ah, I remember the good ol days of reading every post, every day. Then the posts started getting more than a couple dozen a day.

I only read a few sections each day now. Still takes me a couple of hours a day. Then again, add another hour in chat. Yeah, I'm with Mickey, My wife thinks I spend all my waking hours on here. Silly woman. I DO leave long enough to go to work every day. That's what I need, a job that will let me get on here while at work. Great idea!

OH, Hi fellow Arnoldite!