How is your team doing so far?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    With two preseason games in the books, how does your team look? are you happy with the progress? has anyone impress you so far?

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    My beloved Bears are not closer to having a decent offense yet, the QBs are not doing much, to the point that the rookie that has been playing in the 2nd halfs has looked better than the two potential starters. The RB are not clicking yet either and this is a concern for me. The 1st round pick guy is hurt and looks like he will be out for a while.

Looks like it will be a painfull season for me.:sad2:

I notice the Patriots could not do much without Brady, but I still think they will be fine once the regular season starts, even if Brady ends up missing a couple of games with that injury.

I think before the season is over we will see TO arguing/figthing with Pacman Jones, just based on personalities.

I wonder if McNab and the Eagles will be back in the playoff hunt or if he is over the hill.

Wath do you guys think?

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Steelers! :cool2: 1-1 so far in the preseason. Our defense was lackluster last week vs the Bills but Troy Polamalu will return this week finally and hopefully the rest of the defense steps it up. I think our offense will put up some points this year. The line is a concern. We have a good bunch of receivers. The backfield is solid with Willie Parker returning from season ending injury last year. #1 pick Mendenhall looks to be the punishing back we have lacked since Bettis retired. Big Ben I think will have a big year. We now have Byron Leftwich as a back up. Charlie Batch is injured. Rookie QB Dennis Dixon looks promising. Here we go Steelers!!! :cool2:

4. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    steelers,i haven't even got to watch a game yet,oh well,its still preseason.

5. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    That is who I would have like the Bears to pick! he sure looks like the real deal!

6. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    (Well I can't put the mouth on Mcnabb I'm from the Syracuse area)

My team is the Redskins Has been since I was enough to watch. I like most of what I see so far. I like the w's column. I have endured heartbreak since the eighties. I hope to be a genuine contender this year. Preseason is not really the time to judge what they are going to do. I am just looking for the key elements, we look respectable. I guess we'll see when the whistle blows on a "real" game. I'll be cheering no matter what. I just hope can take the plexiglass sheild off the front of the entertainment system this year. It's getting pretty beat up.

Richard

7. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Oh Yah Babe..we Bears fans need a QUARTERBACK too.:eek:oooh: A good solid running back, cancel the Heston trade, shure up the offensive line, throw in a couple corner backs and while we're dreaming a couple wide recievers and a tight end that can block and catch??:sad2: Looks like a long way to go on a short road to me. Kyle Orton?? Maybe the Skin's can pick up the slack??

Don

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Looks like the Horse might have to start the season without #18. Let's hope they can tighten up that defense cause Peyton has a few more years left in him

Bring it home to Indiana!