How high?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catseeman, Jul 2, 2006.

1. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I was just out watching my heighbors try to burn my property with thier fireworks and i thought,
    How high do fireflys fly?
    Do they like fireworks?
    Is there going to be a firefly and bottlerocket crossbreed?
    I feel like I am living in a war zone this year.

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    That is soooooo funny. I know fireworks are really dangerous. Think I'll go and lite a few with the kids..hehe :big_smile:.
    Every year we buy the loudest we can an aggrevate the neighborhood. Nah, they all like it, they buy none cause we entertain them with ours. :big_smile:

3. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I tried them for ait once . the fish didn't like them either. so i'll take your word for it.

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    John if you had any sense, you'd be dangerous. :lol:

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I just got back around 10:00 from watching my grandchildren have a blast with fireworks.And they are the ones that count when it comes to fireworks.And yes they are supervised very closely...

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Just got back from my father in laws place. His neighbor was letting off fireworks tonight so we went down there. I like em, but an hour later and seeing the same ol Roman Candles/Morters/Whitlers I was ready to go home. I have better things to do with the $1400 they spent on em. LMAO

7. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I have to agree about the taste. Blah! I can't even describe the taste. Maybe i should've put some TSS seasoning on them like Juicy Pig.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    John, John, Fireflies are for watch'n not eat'n, didn't your momma teach you noth'n, LOL!!!

Or did you just get that hungry at the fish'n hole one day, LMAO!!!

9. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Anything that explodes is illegal in Virginia so the home fireworks tend to be pretty lame. People make up for it by shooting guns off all weekend. I can't figure that out. You can't light a fire cracker but you can shoot all the bullets you want. What's wrong with this picture?

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    This time of year you can here them going off all the time at night for like a week before the 4th.

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    LMAO!!! Only in virginia would they think this is OK, LOL!!! Those rounds have to land somewhere!!!

12. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    This the first year in Indiana, that you can legally shoot them off . What worries me is the ones I find on the roofs and in my boat.