How High is the bash getting?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Bigballer, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Bigballer

Bigballer New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Haven't been down to our cabin in a few weeks heard there was a flood warning for Terre Haute. So does anyone or has anyone been on the bash this week or recently? Does anyone fish the bash this time of year. I've never really fished for cats during the winter. Mostly because I'm to busy with sports and deer and rabbit hunting. Any reports out there. Busy getting our boat ready for March. Can't wait to get a hook wet... :)
    BB

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston

3. atvracer

atvracer Member

State:
    IN-47501
    The White River around Daviess/Knox county fell about a foot overnight. I seriously doubt there will be any flooding. The White is 4-5 foot from the top of the bank.

4. Bigballer

Bigballer New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well I got to go down Saturday and grab some of our poles so we could re-line them. It was all the way at the top of the bank. We had to push a few logs away from our dock. It was real quiet down there. Would have been a great night for a cook out. May be a little cold but the fire would have been great. Can't wait to get back on the river and do some fishing... :)

5. White River Slayer

White River Slayer New Member

State:
    IN
    I have been on the bash since new years eve and the fish are on. But in the Lafayette are.

6. FATBOY DAN

FATBOY DAN New Member

State:
    West T= IN.