How has the first 3\4 year been

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Jul 28, 2009.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    As for my year I hope it improves during the frist 7 months I have had to replace a dryer a a\c unit and a Lawn Mower talk about cutting up a budget wow
    But to top it off I ain't caught any fish worth keeping
    But that's alright cause in life I will keep triing to catch a break and with my fishing looking for the big one to brag about before the end of the year
    How about your year

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    So far this yeare mine has went pretty well. I've caught a couple really nice size fish one being 40lb an another high 30's. Caught some really nice channel cats.

3. easy fisher

easy fisher New Member

State:
    tennesee
    Been unemployed:angry:,really having to watch pennies, puts fishing on hold

4. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well things for me have been up and down. I am overseas, which i don;t mind. I decided to divorce my wife, which really doesn't bother me. She took my dog and disappeared so I cannot divorce her, is what really pisses me off. I played it smart tho, I sold everything I own to a friend of mine. And I haven;t gotten to go fishing yet. But on the bright side I did get promoted this year. And when I go back after the divorce is final, I can fish and hunt without noone nagging at me to stay home and spend time with them.:smile2: Andrew

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Things have been slow for me. Need to get out more but I usually have to go by myself thru the week.
    Welcome to the BOC Andy.

6. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What can I say? Fishings been so bad that the bottom looks like up, another surgery coming up in Sept., wife adopted another dog, and my truck battery left me high and dry on the boat ramp. But on the bright side the river is still flowing and I know that sooner or later the bite will pick up. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

7. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    My years been good joined the BOC learned some new tricks caught plenty of cats for the dinner table started an awesome new job starting to catch back up with the bills all my family is healthy cant complain:big_smile:

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Things have been slow for me.

9. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Richard, we got hit with the heat and ac unit this year, too. Some things are better, but money is tighter than all get out. People say you need to budget, but when unexpected things keep happening and you don't have anything to fall back on (not for lack of trying to squirrel something away) it stinks.
    On the upside, Bo finally joined the BOC, and we did get to go fish with Ohno back in April. Guess it won't do any good to complain anyway!!:wink:

10. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    for me work has been good but i had to replace my heat pump and that was 2800.00 bucks lightning got my frig and that was 500.00 for a new compressor andhad to buy a new dryer. finally got everything settled from my mothers death and that was 12000.00 so hopefully nothing else happens for a long time gotta get caught back up just hope work stays good for awhile and been skunked last 7 times ive been fishing

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  11. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Got food on the table, roof over my head, and my kids are healthy....Guess I'll just be grateful for that ; )

Good thread ; )
    -Jim-