How good is your teams backup QB

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ketch, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Thanks to some weird notion is Brad Childress' head, the leading rusher in the NFL is relinquished to the role of "backup" to a not so good starter. Yet, his 224 yards and 2 TD's came with 20 carries. Kinda of a lot for a 2nd stringer.

Why is Brad Childress not willing to name Adrian Peterson the starting job for the Vikings?

2. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Which one? The Pathers have played four different QBs so far this season. Carr looks like hot garbage, Moore looked ok but he wasn't in long enough to make any rookie mistakes, although he did throw a nice long ball, and Pawpaw Testaverde looked pretty good against Arizona, but how long can he stay healthy? The Pathers aren't known for their pass protection.

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    That shoulda said running back, not QB

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I'm good friends with Jim Sorgi. I actually went to school and dated his wife. He's a great guy and he was a force when he played at Wisconsin. He has talent, but can't do the things Peyton does with the offense.:wink:

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Steelers have Charlie Batch who a few teams would probably would like to have for their starting QB. It never is anything to worry about when Batch comes off the bench. I can't think of a better back-up QB on any other team. :cool2:

6. bobs bait

bobs bait New Member

State:
    north carolina
    the panthers have no qb and not a good running back they need both before they can do anything bob

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Backup QB? we just a new QB any way.