HOW FUNNY!!!!

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Wvawitrado, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
  2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i didnt get it way over my head but what i know im a dumb redneck

3. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    lol you didnt get it?

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I shouldn't laugh at ignorance , but....that was kinda funny, LOL.

Prolly someone that got their first boat/finder and didn't realize he was picking up motor's bubbles......fish chasing him, LOL.

-Jim-

5. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    But when I slow down there gone HAHAHA

6. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    haha! It kind of sounds like he is being sarcastic, but then again, I can see how this can happen to someone new to boating/boating electronics. I know a certain somebody who used to think all those marks on the screen were fish when going really fast. But I, I mean he, learned pretty quick. Forgot his name though...:wink:

7. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    lol lmao i didnt scroll up enough he think the fish was following him :tounge_out:

8. patrickgd

patrickgd New Member

State:
    Memphis TN
    Don't feel bad I did'nt get it either. I'm not a boat guy and I have no idea what a transducer is.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the funny thread

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya kind of made me chuckle a bit.

jordon. just to let ya know your avatar doesnt meet rules. the staff will remove it when the see it. just a heads up.

9. Avatar and Profile Pictures, Signature Rules

The Avatar picture option was created to allow members to visually identify who they are talking to and create an atmosphere of friendship by sharing your personal image, "Your face". This option does create a more favorable environment for all and is strictly voluntary to participate in.

The Avatar picture option will only contain a relatively recent recognizable photo of yourself and will not be abused by placing advertisements, pictures of dogs, cats, cartoons, or other images or other forms of animated media.

The Profile picture can be used to display another photo that you like as long as the picture is in good taste and does not contain advertisements.

The signature section of your profile may contain no more than 4 lines. Signatures which are too long, do not conform with the other rules regarding signatures, or which interfere with the display or readability of messages will be edited or removed.

11. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    That is funny.:smile2:

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,i would have probably done the same thing,it is a tad interesting though.
    those fish sure are fast.................