How dumb can you get?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrus, Aug 3, 2006.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    my son was out riding his bike this evening. he was tring to jump a ramp he made. i kept telling him he was going to get hurt. well before you know it my dumba$$ is over there going to show him how to jump it. well jumped it alright but landing gear wasnt to good. i fell on the handle bar first and it stabed me in the gut with 200lbs of presure pushing on it. then my head eats up the gravel in the drive way. took the breath right out of me. man did it hurt. got this nice strawberry on the belly and im a little sore. i just cannot believe i was dumb enough to try and jump what i told my son was going to get him hurt. i guess he gets his hard head honestly....lol. i hope he learned something because we having a yard sale next week. anybody want to buy a ten speed?

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I can be even dumber from time to time

3. catchaser19

catchaser19 New Member

State:
    UTAH
    Been there done that. Feel your pain brother:crazy:

4. Being a redneck seldom gets you rewards for being smart... as for me all I have is 3 words... Bottle Rocket Wars. I am sure you all can piece that one together.

5. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Tell your son to be carefull, I used to ride BMX and was always too ignorant to wear a helmet. Here is a picture of what happned to me jumping a 6 footer...take care!

Attached Files:

• hurt.jpg
      hurt.jpg
      File size:
      68.1 KB
      Views:
  6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi

HAHAHAHAHA
    i can laugh cause i have done about the same thing only it was a yamaha 50 or 80 a little old childs dirtbike i jumped a retaining wall that was 2 feet off the ground on the lead edge and 4 foot on the drop edge.
    i didnt have my hand/wrist at the right position to get a full complete twist on the throttle and hit the ramp too slow and did a front wheel landing
    causeing the handle bar to the gut and the foot peg to rake the backside of my leg violently and my peanuts to be drug across the gascap:crazy:

my little brotherinlaw was laughing so hard he almost had to have oxygen
    the little BASS TURD.
    it was his idea and he done the jump 3 times and said here try it its fun!!
    it felt like a truck ran over me after i finally got up and was able to breathe

back to your event.....what were you doin jumping a 10 speed???????
    are you related to napolean dynomite??????? LMAO

did ya take it off a sweet jump?:roll_eyes:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke

Look like you didnt practice what ya Preached and payed for it.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    This time 10 speed,next comes the motorcycles:roll_eyes: Move over Evil Kinvil I'm a commin :lol:

9. khensu0213

khensu0213 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Somewhere I hear Arlington....
    CCCCCrrrraaaaappppppp

10. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Man Michael Evil Kinevil wasn't famous for his sucesses he was famous for his failures. Get a bigger bike and a biger ramp and go for it.

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Michael we are not as young as we used to be. LMAO

Kyle, that sure looked like it hurt brother. Ouch!!

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, you told him he was going to get hurt and you showed him what it would be like, LMAO!!! That is what I call taking one for the team, You are a Good Father!!!!

13. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    sounds like my dad when me and my brothers were kids.

14. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    That's a good response right there! :lol:

I don't think you're stupid for jumping that ramp. I probably would've done it myself. The only stupid thing I read was that you were jumping on a 10 speed. Looks like you got a taste of some bad medicine. :0a30:
    Here's your sign! :tounge_out:

15. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good one JW:lol: LMAO. Its always good to see a father go that extra mile and give the visual aids:big_smile: :lol: LMAO.

16. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    With age your Brain normally moves up on your shoulders where it belongs.Hopefully your son will have better luck with his when he reaches your age.A father often has to show his children "what not to do".You appear to be very successful at this.I cain;t wait to hear what you will do next.Please ask your son to let us know if you are not able to do so.I do love the BOC.peewee-williams

17. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Hey I think there is money to be made.:big_smile:

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Like son....Like father............................ouch

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Don't feel dumb Michael, we've all been there! When I was 29 years old I went bike riding with my friend's daughter. We were cruising up and down the street they lived on, going along just fine. She asked me if I could ride with no hands, let go of the handlebars. I, of course, said SURE....and I did. About that time I hit a pothole in the road that I didn't know was waiting for me and down I went. Felt a little stunned, but I thought I was fine; until I looked at my leg that is. Right below my left knee was a fairly large gaping hole about four inches across and a couple inches wide. Blood was filling my tennis shoe quickly. Here we went to the emergency room where I received 15 stitches to close the wound. My friend was VERY pregnant at the time, her due date was the next day. When we arrived, the hospital staff thought we were there for HER, until they saw the blood soaked towels and my shoe! I had planned NOT to use my three day doctor's excuse SO.....the next morning I jumped out of bed to get ready for work and went straight to the floor! I was SORE all over and could barely put any weight on that leg. So just remember, kids bounce back a little quicker than we do. Be careful!:lol:

20. jaybird78

jaybird78 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    been there except mine was on one of those little scooters still have flashbacks ouch!!!!