How do you show your BOC???

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tigger_tat_55, Jul 25, 2006.

1. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    how do you all show ur membership??
    this is how I show mine.
    this is a picture of my truck. since I got the sticker have had the truck thru several states. So far have only had one person talk with me about it. I am hopefull that having the sticker will allow me to both meet and recruit people to the Brotherhood.

Attached Files:

• BOC.jpg
      BOC.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
  2. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    That's neat. I just looked in the BOC store and see where it's not offered anymore. Nothing in the store right now but shirts.

3. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I want one!!! Where can I get it?

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

very cool. I show my BOC thriugh my hat and talking to the people I meet while fishing. I think we need to get in touch with catfish cammando to see if more will be available.

5. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    got it a while ago at the store. not sure if they will bring them back.

6. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i talk too alot of people on the river ,when geting bait or fishing . i also cary bussiness cards in my wallet and pass out from the BOC i requested them from paul and got them in a week , its dangerous probly talkin to people you dont know but iv never let that stop me when out on the river ,most people arent out to get you ,or least not me anyway lol

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Take the cards everywhere I go also wear my BOC shirt as much as possible my wife is glad I don't have 7 shirts or I would not wear anything else

8. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Try emailing sistercatfish@gmail.com
    Paul posted a little while back they they were working on a new store section. The current one is too cumbersome to keep up with. They do have some items not listed on the store section. She may still have some of those around and if not, Paul may get more due to intrest... Be worth an email if your interested.

9. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Hats & shirts and window decal on my jeep. I pass out a few cards, but it seems that most of the people I meet on the river, still don't have computers!

10. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I can't imagine the SOB who is out to get you chuck, I hope I never run into him!!! LOL

11. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    I bought three of those when they were selling..I have two on my truck..like yours but on both drivers side and passengers side on the back windows.. I also had one on my 9.9 motor hood.. then with the hat and business cards when I'm out and about..I've given out several cards while fishing or putting in or out and have not found one in the trash or on the ground !!

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sticker on front windshield.

2 Different stickers on back windshield.

CTFISH1 License plates. Yeah, I brag about this place!! LMAO