How do you get the crosses and lightning bolts?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by recordbreakin1, Jun 22, 2009.

1. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Just wandering how do you get the crosses and lightning bolts in you aviator?

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    you have to opt in the those discussion groups; the cross is religious ,an the lightning bolt is the high intense area they are at the bottom of the home page . hope this helps

3. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
  4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    they're kinda like tattoos...they are used to brand rabble rousers so Paul can keep a close eye on 'em:smile2:

take my advice, Jesse, stay away from 'em:eek:oooh:...too many dang trouble makers in there:wink::smile2:

5. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Jesse, select "User CP" on the menu bar at the top, then under "Networking" on the Control Panel, find "Group Memberships" and select it. You will be able to join the discussion groups from there.

I fully agree with Phil, though. I dive into the slime pit now and then, sling some mud, then come up for air. It ain't pretty in there, believe me! :eek:oooh: :wink:

6. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    hey i resemble that remark! :big_smile:

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I can show you how to get some stars to go alone with that cross and lighting bolt!!:wink:

8. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    too get a cross you have to have instilled the fear of god in someone...to get a lightning bolt, you have to have fished in a sudden storm in the middle of a large lake in a 12 foot jon boat..:smile2::smile2: j/k (dont do those things, really)