How do Senators look in the mirror each morning?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Crawdad, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    How can they consider giving citizenship to 10 or 12 million illegals? That’s 4 cities the size of Chicago! And the first thing they’ll do is go back to Mexico & get their wife & 6 kids! I don’t have anything wrong with Mexicans, but I like them better in Mexico City than Kansas City.

We’re going to have to pay for their schools and medical care, along with police & fire protection, water departments, etc. Then they’ll add to the problems of Social Security, which is already in trouble.

The only thing I see they do is add more votes for politicians who care more about getting reelected than they care about our country. CALL YOUR SENATOR NOW!
    They’re counting on you NOT voting.

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/

2. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Why should Senators even bother to look in the mirror every morning? Blood sucking vampires don't cast a reflection in a mirror.

3. THE CATKING

THE CATKING New Member

State:
    Cattinatti
    It's a slap in the face to all Americans to turn a blind eye to the fact that these 12 million are here ILLEGALLY. Does our government not get that point ??? All I hear is " we can't send them all back " Well , you should have protected our borders better. This isn't about bigotry. It's about doing things like our government wants all us " Legal" citzens to do it.Did we not learn a thing during 9-11-01 ??? We need a secure border at all cost. What have our forefathers and their offspring die for in all the wars we as a nation have been in ?? To allow blantant disregard for our laws?? I don't think so... My opinions of course..... THE CATKING !!! :)

4. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Its all about the money, if they give them citizenship. Then they get taxed each year and make money for the government. As of right now they are illegal and doing more harm than they are good. If they are already here then what would be different. I am not for their citizenship but I think thats what the government has in mind about the whole thing.

5. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    I think it all has to do with the jobs that they perform. Who else is gonna go out there in the hot sun and pick watermelons, green beans, cabbage for little bit of nothing? They can do it and send the money back to Mexico and their families can live for months with what they make in a week. It's a job that has to be done and I'm sure not gonna do it and I don't really think any American will either because he has food stamps and all other sort of government sponsored benefit....but this is my opinion too.

6. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ

you go bother :cool:

7. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    They don't perform these jobs long. There are not 12 million farm jobs out there. They work at those jobs just long enough to find a higher paying job.
    How you think they live off what they make picking fruit? They get free medical, food stamps and welfare and don't pay social security or income tax. Most farms furnish housing and if they don't the tax payers furnish it.
    They don't have insurance on there cars. With all the freebies and no tax it doesn't take much cash to live. Our great leaders are just looking for votes from the Latinos and someone to buy the products from china. Wally world loves them.

8. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    What America needs to start doing is instead of the Border Patrol watching for illegal's coming over here,they need to kep them from going back to thier homeland.To me,the only time they go back to Mexico is when they've commited a serious crime here in America.