How do i join

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Mar 27, 2008.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I live in Troy Illinois and fish the mississippi and missouri rivers. I would like to know how to join the gateway catfishing club.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Patrick it would be a pleasure to have you. We have a meeting this Saturday at the Cabelas Store at 5pm if you can make it. Come up and introduce yourself, and well get you started. The club is in its infancy, so your getting on during some exciting times. We are proud to have our new logo finished up, and will be discussing some exciting projects upcoming.

Thanks for your interest. You wont find a better group of guys from the area.

3. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    How do I find you guys there , is there a booth are something? Does it cost to join?

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    There is two large conference rooms located in the back of the store next to the shoe department. Well be in there, and well get things rolling at 5.

At our first meeting, the members voted to set dues at 40 per year, and of course thats prorated depending on when you sign up. I'll explain more about the dues at the club meeting and you'll get to meet the group. This is only our second meeting so you havnt missed anything.

5. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    can i bring my girlfriend ? She fishes too.

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Heck Yeah my man. This club is for families. And, if you guys are 'same household' :wink: One Fee covers both of you. There are several of the guys bringing their families. Bring her along. We'll look forward to meeting you guys.

7. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    Sounds good, Then I guess I can bring the 13 year old daughter , she fishes too.:smile2:

8. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    one more question how long is the meeting?

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yes Bring The Daughter.

About 1-2 Hours. (Depends on BS Factor) :wink:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Yes and with the BS this group can sling an 8 hour meeting would be possible. Not likely.....but possible!:smile2:

It was nice meeting you Patrick. Thanks for coming to the meeting tonight!

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    It was nice seeing you again Patrick and welcome to the Gateway Cats