How do I give "rep points" or "gold coins"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfisherfromball, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Just curious as to how do I give someone "rep points" or "gold coins". I have noticed some bro's comment about it and was just wonderin how and why?(not so much da why part) .

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Evans.....to give someone rep points/comment just click on the blue x/check mark box at the top of the post you have chosen to rep and go from there. You earn the gold coins by posting, submitting an article, etc. and use them for entering contests in the future. You can also donate gold coins to another member by clicking on the "donate" box directly underneath your coin total. Hope this helps. :smile2:

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    It's easy! Just go to one of my posts and click on donate, then give your gold to me! LOL. To rep me, go to the top right hand corner of my post and click on the small box with an X in it. Thanks in advance!:cool2::cool2::cool2:

4. Also What are da awards for and what are da rep points used for???can you help?

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

The awards are determined by the staff and given out periodically. Some of the awards available are the recruiter award, contest winner, and post participation award (you've given good info in your posts). Rep points continue to accrue, thus helping you move up in rank on the site and also increasing your reputation power (which means you have more to offer the folks YOU choose to rep). Keep posting, Evans, your next rank will be swordsman. If you will go to the top of your BOC home page and click on FAQ, you will find answers to pretty much any question you have.

6. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thanks Catgirl, I had no idea what the gold coins were for? Dont know how they may be used in contest and such though, as long as i have been here,I oughta know more than I do, at least I think. :confused2: