How did you find the website.

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by catchinghogs, Jun 19, 2008.

1. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I have been noticing alot of new Pennsylvania members was just wondering how you all found this site.

2. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    catfishacademy.com

they are friendly group... but really kind of regional... much of their membership is out of the rock river in illinois. the sponser is a professional guide on the rock river.

I was kind of excited to meet up with some PA catters; cuz' there rare(R) than PA walleye guyz than illinois catters.

that being said; I'm an EVEN rarer breed. PA catter who hopes to avid of the upper allegheny river. Most of the state really doesn't think theres any good cats (on the allegheny) much north of the tionesta river.
    :sad2:

... I hope they are wrong

3. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I'm not sure I think I googled it.

4. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Same here i googled alot of catfish sites til i found the BOC !

5. SEANEGNATZ0789

SEANEGNATZ0789 New Member

State:
    MCKEESPORT, PA
    I was referred here by my father-in-law (zeboman). He gave me the website and told me that I'd find it very interesting. He was right. I'm so glad to have found you guys. Lmao!

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Sean you`ll learn alot on here , just don`t give up any of our fishing spots. LMAO!!!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Sean - Don't listen to zeboman! :crazy: Tell us all exactly where your hotspots are! :wink: :roll_eyes: :smile2:

8. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Sean if you tell the memory card in my camera may disappear, you know the one with your 35 # flat on it. LMAO!!!

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Sounds like blackmail to me! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Blackmail , threats , it`s all the same, but I trust sean and I understand each other. LMAO!!!!

11. reaglebeagle

reaglebeagle New Member

State:
    Kittanning, Pennsylvania
    I googled catfish tips and found this site. I'm glad I did because it has really been helpful.

12. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Google!

Google up catfish forum and the BOC comes up #1.

13. jconna

jconna New Member

State:
    PA
    Google....Was researching for information on a trip that I was planning to the lower James and came across the site. Have been here ever since. Great group of members, not a bunch of garbage like you get on most forums, and the information you can get and find is priceless (didn't mean for that sound like a commercial) LOL Anyway, the trip that I made to VA wouldn't have been the same withouth the willingness of the members to fill a complete stranger in with information and suggestions. They made it a very well prepared and enjoyable trip for me and I owe them a debt of gratitude. I'm not planning any special trips here in PA or I'm sure I'd find the same response...(except for maybe zeboman and his honey hole) hahaha :smile2:

14. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    google... my best friend for most everything, except catfish tips, i now come here

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now Zebo play nicely-Sean you can tell me I aint from P.A.:roll_eyes:

16. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    You dont have to give it up but a few guesses where it is lets see you were fishing a wall and it was hard to get to I know of two places like that. I think there might also be a water discharge there. Am I hot or am I cold.

17. SEANEGNATZ0789

State:
    MCKEESPORT, PA
    I'm sure you are all dying to know where our "honey hole" is. But sorry to disappoint you, that is me and zeboman's little secret! Lmao! We will keep on smashing them there and we will show you the pictures and stuff but some things you just don't tell!!

18. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Sean ya got it All wrong... i take people to my honey hole ALL the time... i just have the fish Trained to only bite when im ALONE !! ya got to work with them fish... so when ya say ya got a honey hole people will say .. nah thats ok i saw your last 1 and didnt catch anything !:eek:oooh:

19. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I see no reply from the secret fishermans hole here. Maybe I am right with my guess:smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. SEANEGNATZ0789

State:
    MCKEESPORT, PA
    You are definitely cold!!! You catch some monsters yourself. Where is your secret spot??? Lol.