Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres some really weird names out there on the boc. Mine is one of them. rcbbracing stands for raisin cane back in black racing team. My old man races a blown and injected alcohol altered dragster. Its pretty much a funny car without a body and it runs on sand...100yd strait drag in 3.1 seconds. I ran it twice and ive been hooked ever sence! Okay so thats how i chose my screen name....how did everyone else choose theirs?

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
When i 1st joined i went by Dumptruck because i own an drive one ,but then i decided to change it to Jollymon ,because my last name is Jolly an there is a king mackeral tourney here by that name so i could get a shirt with my name on it ,an a lot of people wear that shirt around here durring the tourney .

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
everything that my small mind could think of was took so i went with my real name. aint to many people with the name isaiah so i went with it and it worked. so there ya have it. lol isaiah harmon

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
mine is pretty self exsplanitory.lmao

a couple years ago i got into the flats real good caught like 250 lbs a few nights straight,and my buddy said i thought i was a flatheadslayer,so i used it.

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
I was lookin for catfishing information, I found this site, and I couldn't see any pictures or videos until I had 10 posts. It seemed to me everyone else doing the posting had a cool handle so I had to think of one to get involved. I was in the great plains and I prefer that to where my wife likes in CA, so I said plainsman. I'm not much for mountains, or deserts, forests are ok but the great plains are where its at for me.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
id like to change my screen name. what is some good ones yall can think of that you whouldnt mind me using. i came up with one for a friend of mine on here. it is ssminner. wish i whould have used it for me. lol

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Mine is the name of the petrochemical plant where I spent most of my working career. Hired in as an hourly operator working swing shift. Retired after 32 years as Director of Operations in charge of that plant and two more.
olefin = any unsaturated hydrocarbon containing one or more pairs of carbon atoms linked by a double bond. :cowboy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.