How deep is it at toad suck dam

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Bait Boat, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    We;ll i'm back from hunting. Went across toad suck dam going to conway
    last sat . just wondering about using remote boat. How bout them
    Greenwood Bulldogs.

2. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Glad to see you returned back safely from the woods. How many those 5 dollar bullets you shoot??:eek:oooh::smile2: Yes congrats on 3 state championship football wins in a row!!

3. Bait Boat

Bait Boat New Member

State:
    Arkansas. Green
    I shot 10.00 worth big sam. You ever fish at toad suck? Im going back
    next thurs to finish up

4. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Never fished there ragan, but i am willing:smile2: hey i got a "new" boat dude, 21ft grizzly river cat 115 optimax with all the custom stuff on it. Itching to try for some fish. We need to load up Johnny and go for some cats sometime.

5. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I've fished a little bit there from shore, but mainly with a boat from alongside the locks down to Bigelow. Don't see why you couldn't use your baitboat there. If you want to fish there without using your baitboat, go across the river from the ramp, then downstream a couple of hundred yards to where the rock bluffs start. Be sure to pay special attention to the hump at the bottom of the old stairway up the cliff. It looks like they dropped a bunch of rock rubble into the water when they built the stairway. It comes up to within about 9' of the surface.

6. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Hey bait boat. Them bulldogs did good.That was a great game. Big Sam congrats on the boat.

7. O2Bfishing

O2Bfishing New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    at toad suck ? I would guess : knee high to a tadpole ? but deeper than a mud puppy !!