How can I :>) kill my brother-in-law

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Who, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Who

Who New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well its June (seems like I havent been here for years, will catch up later) and my Brother-in-law in Kansas has been sending me photo's, of all the fish they are catching, since April.
    I was not able to go to the family reunion, this past week, and he called me about 2am Sat. night.
    "Just thought you would like to know, between the 5 of us, we caught a total of 55 fish. white bass, catfish, striped bass." "I'm going to email you pictures as soon as I can. Sure wish you had come."
    Now this has been going on for over 20 years. :roll_eyes: Can you believe the nerve he has?:wink: How dare he not send me some of those fish, after all I'm the one who gave him his first fishing pole!
    So I come to you today looking for help as "Henry must die," so to speak!
    I know that some where there are some evil minds that hold some practical jokes that I could send or use on him, hopefully in July.
    So I am calling on ALL Mad Sicentists, practical jokers, those of you who have had things pulled on you while fishing, to help me "kill," my brother.:big_smile:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, that would definatly bug ya.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Call up the newspaper of the town he lives in. List an add saying quite simply

Place his phone number in the ad and when the best time to call him is.

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's just mean. Funny, but mean. Be alot more fun to advertise his boat and fishin equipment!:big_smile:

5. Who

Who New Member

State:
    Texas
    :tounge_out::lol: I like that!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Good one Tony! I like that one! I'm gonna use that on somebody this week. Reps to ya Brother for the idea!!! :cool2::wink::roll_eyes::big_smile:

7. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    great post may come back to hunt ya triple fold though

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You can try running some jumper cables from his battery to the bottom of the car door so when he opens the car he gets a tingly feeling. (disclaimer...kids dont try this at home)

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Rick: I married into a family of Italian descent. They make the Sopranos look like Saints. Tell your brother-in-law unless hey learns how to make good cannoles and pasta sauce to go with those fish you know someone you can call.

10. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    There was an ad recently in the paper here advertising a "FREE MONKEY". All it had was the words "free monkey" and a phone number. I knew someone who called. It was a joke.

11. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    The man said his phone started ringing at 5:30 AM. I guess everyone wants a free monkey.

12. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Just get the names of some fast food (pizza, chinese, Indian etc.) near him & keep sending them to him.

Regular TAXIS also work.

Tight Lines & Good Luck!!

13. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    get a picture of him and run an ad looking for male companion:big_smile:

or put his name and number on a roadhouse restroom maybe SEABASS will find him:cool2:

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    when I was in high school two of my friends started dating. well they ended up splitting up and he left it at that & moved on but she kept trash talking him to the point that her friends were annoyed with her. so come christmas, we waited for the neighbor to walk the dog, we wrapped up a present it left behind in a box with a bow & all and left it at her door and ran after knocking. well she had alot of family over that christmas morning and they all came barrelling out of her apt building in a hurry. looking all over while me, her ex and 2 of her friends were in the bushes across the street trying not to laugh loud enough to get us caught. we had a tag that said merry xmas and every letter was written by a different friend so as not to let her figure out which person it was.

15. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Curiosity's got the better of me Scott, you never said what was in the BOX bud.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

we waited for the neighbors dog to do the doo then gift wrapped it for her still steaming. we even included a bow on the box.

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    are those blonde roots showing through that shaved head lmao

18. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    take out ad in newspaper asking the ladies if they are tired of old fashion sex.want to get kinky try some thing new.put his telephone number and say ask for,his name.we did this to an a hole at work.he kept getting cals 6 months after the ad stoped running.