Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
We have meeting every other month, you can join at a meeting or contact Ryan... aka.. Stlcatman.. He's our membership chairman.. Dues are prorated, we can't say on here but if you can pm me for more info..

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Chris I will send you a p.m. with my number. Just give me a call and we can talk about the club. Harold is right we have a meeting every other month and a get together dollar tourney on the months that we don't have meetings.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
And that will be in the next couple of days. :wink:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Cuz, I am leaving for Oklahoma again on May 27th. If it works out to have the May meeting before that date I would appreciate it.

Thanks......... Only a 3 weeker this time then I should be home for a while.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Cuz, I am leaving for Oklahoma again on May 27th. If it works out to have the May meeting before that date I would appreciate it.

Thanks......... Only a 3 weeker this time then I should be home for a while.
I think we can accomadate that skippy. I'm leaning towards a middle of the week around 6:30ish time frame. Were coming into our nice weather and I know scheduling a meeting on a beautifull weekend day will lead to Cuz sitting at a table all by hisself. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
If the meeting is 6:30 on a weekday then the Secretary may have to skip this one. I'm not usually out of bed till around 7ish (sometimes later) and then it's eat dinner (or breakfast for me) and get ready for bed. If that's the plan I'll type up the notes from the last meeting and e-mail them to you Cuz that way either you or Mrs. Skipeye (if she's available to be there) can read them off and keep everything in order.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
If the meeting is 6:30 on a weekday then the Secretary may have to skip this one. I'm not usually out of bed till around 7ish (sometimes later) and then it's eat dinner (or breakfast for me) and get ready for bed. If that's the plan I'll type up the notes from the last meeting and e-mail them to you Cuz that way either you or Mrs. Skipeye (if she's available to be there) can read them off and keep everything in order.

Get out of bed....eat breakfast....then get ready for bed? You mean work, right?:wink:

You must be groggy.....better get to bed!:smile2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.