How 'bout them VIKINGS

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I was just wondering what everyone thought about the Vikings dominating win over the Seahawks:big_smile_2:

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well, Bill, hopefully it was the start of a trend - they have the ability, they just have to get consistent

3. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    i don't know if it really means that much .seattle had no alexander and hasslebeck went down with a knee injury. a win is a win though.the best the vikes will do is a wildcard spot

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I have Chester Taylor on my fantasy team and he had one womper of a game! 170 yards rushing at will on the Seahawks defense. The Viks looked good and I hope they keep running it. Chester had a 95 yard touchdown run, I saw the game break and it was awesome!!

5. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    here in Oklahoma that long run is about the only play Idid get to see

6. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    As a MN Fan, I was pretty pleased with thier performance.
    The whole team is falling into sync with the new Coach Childress. He is kicking butt and taking names. BUt he is not letting it go to thier heads. With Crybaby Culpepper and Meathead Moss out of the mix things are definately heading in the right direction...................... For now.
    GO VIKES!!!!

7. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I always thought that brad Johnson was a good QB. He led the Bucs to a superbowl win then the release him two years later and are still looking for a replacement. He is nto the most gifted QB in the league, but however he makes good decisions with the ball and moves it down field effectively. The Vikings have played some good football this season, if they continue I woudl not be surprised to see them in a wild card spot in the playoffs.

8. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    They definitely played their best game of the season. Their defense is the reason they are 4-2 right now. I am trying not to get too excited, but they are winning. Next Monday night here at the dome against New England will be a tough test. A good Monday night matchup though!

9. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    The Vikings are a very quiet 4-2. not getting much hype, but are putting together a good season.

10. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    my favorite game the vikes played was against the bills

my bills suck, but they did beat the vikes