How 'bout Them Vikings

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I was just wondering what the vike fans thought about the preseason opener last night. I really liked what I seen of the first string offense

2. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    It's way to early to tell. I always withhold my judgement until the regular season. That being said I am afraid our offense will be really bland this season. It makes me sick to watch Brad Johnson throw a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 4. That always drives me nuts, and I saw it last night.

I am a Vikes fan though, and I will watch them anyways. It's like flathead fishing, I can't not do it.

3. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    i didnt know minnisota had a baseball team.......

:waaaht: Just kiddin,,, the vikes look good this year...

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Not as good as other teams in the division.

5. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I apologize to all Vikes' fans here on the site, but I don't see a playoff appearance happenin this season.

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I make sure that I watch Viking Bears game. Always a good game! The Vikes this year I don't know.
    Bill

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Where's Jim at on this topic? BAITFISH, where you at? Good luck to your Vikes this season!!

8. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    After the Vikings got some incredibly talented offensive lineman from the Seahawks, they will have one of the top 3 or 4 offensive lines in the NFL. The problem is if their offensive weapons will utilize it. I don't follow the Vikes much but I believe they have a very old QB with lots of experience. He will know how to have the patience to use that offensive line's talent to get a few extra seconds to make sure he can get an accurate pass to an open receiver. With that Oline I think their passing game could soar, but do they have any very talented WRs?d Their Running game also should be decent.