How bout them VIKINGS

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Bill D Curtis, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Waited long enough to brag on them it looks like the Favre thing is gonna work out All you VIKE FANS let me know how you feel because ya'll know I BLEED PURPLE LOL:cool2:

2. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    im not a vikes fan but it is what it is..they have a stout defense and a offense that can put points on the board. right now i would put them in the top 3 in the nfl..

3. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have been bleeding purple since the late 60s. They appear to be on their way to a great season, however, since I have been a fan for so long, nobody knows better than me what can happen to the Vikes. You will hear much more from me if they keep up the good play. It's good to see that I am not alone:wink:

4. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am not a Vikings fan. But they sure do look good. And Farve may be old, but he can still play some football. I wasn't looking forward to seeing him play this year. But he proved me wrong and it is a pleasure to see him play. He is one of the best of all time, so i didn't want to see him play if he wasn't really up to it. Good luck.

5. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    they look good to me lol

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    im not a vikings fan....but they keep on rolling! and with favre at QB they are gonna be tough to beat. they really do have the complete offensive package now. and whats great about them is they dont have a big headliner wide receiver demanding the ball everytime....and you cant say enough about peterson except that records are meant to be broken and hes on his way to shattering them

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Once the meet the Philadelphia Eagles in the playoffs, Brett Farve will be retiring again.

Once they hit the playoffs, NFL teams will not "lay off" Brett Farve and hit him like no tomorrow. Once he get hit, he crumbles. If some of you have watched him throughout his career, once he get pressured, he does some "weird" things with the ball like pass it to the linebackers.:wink:

8. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana

Nobody is worse than your precious Peyton under pressure, just look at the playoff games the colts lost. If you get guys in his face he will crumble like a paper bag. Favre is a much smarter QB than he was in the past, 5 games this year and only 2 picks

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    If the Vikings made the playoffs as much as Peyton, they would have as many chokes.:wink:

10. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Are you a Manning homo? With you Colts fans it seems to be all about Manning, what are you guys gonna do when he retires? Have to put most of Indianapolis on suicide watch

11. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    It is what seems to be on their minds alot. Peyton this, Peyton that, Peyton's the best. I am tired of hearing about Peyton. Let me know when he wins as many SB rings as Brady or Roethlisberger. I don't want to hear about his stats either because with his stats he should have more rings.

12. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    vikings got pretty lucky today! but there still 6-0 i guess..

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I look forward to the Steelers - Vikings matchup next week! :big_smile: :cool2:

14. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In

me too! they wont be as nice or easy as the browns were today!! go vikings!:smile2:

15. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They got lazy on defense and it just about cost them, I don't think that will happen again

16. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Not as many people on this site now, still thinking Brett should have stayed retired.

17. peechykeen10

peechykeen10 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Stinks for Joe Flaco..Duked it out with Favre and had a clutch drive to be let down by his kicker..Missing a 40 yarder (IN A DOME?!?!?!) INEXCUSABLE! :angry: