How bout them Cowboys!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by crab, Sep 16, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Wow what a exciting game! I was on the edge all night,in the end we took it to em. I hope the rest of the year goes the same way. Marion Barber is a beast and TO finaly hung on to the big play. Cant wait for the rest of the season,what do you guys think?

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    it was a great game and a very silly play by the rookie. I can appreciate a high scoring game but my cup of tea is a defensive game.
    I liked the way they kept showing McNabb on the field and TO in the background, I just tought that was funny.

3. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I didn't catch the game because I was out fishing, but it sounds like they needed a defense! Atleast we know our Cowboys can score!!

A W is a W though, just a little worried about later in the season... Next week against the Pack should be another good game!!!

4. raildan

raildan New Member

State:
    ca
    rams fan here so no trash talking coming from me:wink:i know its only week 2 but it might have been one the games of the year,and what a stupid move by the rookie #10.he did this thing in a high school all star game where he was showboating and tried to dive into the inzone with no one around to stop him,and came up a yard short:eek:oooh:and a touchdown short like last night.he was to busy thinking about what to do after the touch down he forgot to get one as madden said.:embarrassed_2:

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    How bout that Cowgirl "D" ?? They better get it fixed. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P

Not as bad as the Steelers offense?

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    steelers here.that was a good game last night.i don't think the girls would have won if it wasn't for those couple of screw-ups by mcnabb.overall good game,but the defense on both sides left much to be desired

8. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    That like saying if Romo didnt make the mistakes he did the Cowboys would have beaten them easy. Things happen and thats why they play the game. Lets see how your girls do aginst the Eagles and mcnabb.

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yes,but it woulda been a tighter game or even been won by the eagles.romo's mistakes wasn't as much an impact on the game because of mcnabbs mistakes,that caused them the game.if the eagles woulda won,romo's mistakes would have been emphasized a lot more than what they are now.

i am interested to see how the game will turn out next week.of course,i am positive that the steelers will win.it will be interesting to see how the eagles offense will work with a good defense,,,:roll_eyes:

10. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Good good you guys keep winning and we will see you on Super Sunday!:wink::big_smile:

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Mistakes on boths sides. All that matters is second place is first loser. GO COWBOYS!!!!

12. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I lost my head there Tan I forgot to mention how the Clots are on fire right now. LMAO !!!!!

13. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Rottenburger may not play cause he has a bad shoulder.... He layed down alot.. hes just a lazy QB

But them cowboys cant be passing points back and forth and expect to have a good season

14. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Did not watch the game but go Cowboys

15. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Good job Cowboys on your big win!

Obvioulsy Donavan McChoke couldn't do what Tony Romo did, and that's lead your team when it really counted!

See you guys at the Linc on December 28.

16. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It didn`t look like the cowgirls had much choice in the matter , their "D" is horrible.

17. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I don't think I'd agree with Big Ben being a lazy QB, I think he's pretty good, I'd take him over Tony Romeo any day.

18. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I dont think hes a lazy QB but Id take Romo over him anytime.

19. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Oh great a cowgirls thread, dont forget Romeo has to get past the Giants :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    There was some great games on this weekend

20. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I think I would take a super bowl QB over Romeo any day