how bout them cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by skunkedagain, Sep 8, 2008.

1. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    cowboys made easy work of the brownies yesterday,looked really sharp.Could be because they were playing the browns,they make alot of teams look sharp,also seen alot of blue jerseys in the crowd too.Whats up with that.:smile2:

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield

3. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    All the Cowboys did was beat on a sub-par team.

Tony Romo looked sharp. Did he break up with Jessica Simpson.

As long as the Cowboys can keep Tony and Jason Whitten from thier weekend getaways, they should do fine.

4. Flatheadzz

Flatheadzz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    We will see what happens this weekend there playing a decent team:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Those who have read my post, know i like the cowboys but I cant stand Jerry Jones. LOL.
    I read yesterday that Jessica Simpson might be having Romo's baby.:eek:oooh:
    Reckon that might cause a distraction or 2. :tounge_out:

Cowboys had what it takes to win for years. They just cant seem to get over the playoff hump. Spotlight, girlfriends , vacations before season ends and money gets in the way. O and Jerry. :tounge_out:
    I really think if Jerry stays out of the way, Cowboys could win another superbowl and could have in past few years.

Jason Whitten is one of my favorite players on the cowboys. He kind of reminds me of J. Novacheck who was also one of my favorite players in the 90's. I think Jason Whitten is worth more to the team than T.O.

6. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Anyone that knows me knows Im a Cowboy fan through and through. But I dont like to hoot hollar and brag, :roll_eyes:. I mean I dont like to jinxe the game before its played. :wink: