How bout them cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by skunkedagain, Aug 27, 2006.

1. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    The boys looked good again.Look out T.O. bledsoe and glenn are hooking up like gang busters.Like the Drew Pearson, Danny White show of old. Glenn has probably made the best 5 catches of the season and we are still in preseason.Who needs T.O. anyway.Lets keep this train rolling.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    T.O. SHMEO! LOL! Got fined $9500 for missin a meeting already. He's a punk and will spread his cancer to this team. LOL!

3. Calvin

Calvin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The Cowboy's younger receivers are looking good too. I hope Glen will stay healthy. So far the Boys have never played a game with T.O. They are clean. I hope he never do. He's like a terrible addictive drug. After the first hit you think its great. From that point forward it is downhil to oblivion. George is right. He might be a gifted athlete. But he is also a self centered venomnous parasite that feeds off any team he's associated with until they are so ate up he destroys them. I've seen no evidence that he will behave any differently at Dallas. He his desire is not to be a team member but a pariah. I'm sure the Tuna would like to take Jerry Jones behind the barn and slap him so hard his grandkids will have headaches.

4. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    He'd never be as good as he is if it wasn't for getting to learn from Jerry Rice, unfortunately TO just sometimes cannot control himself.

5. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    give it time and the cancer will take effect and the cowboys will be rolling but it will be the wrong way

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Cowboys still suck! Go Giants :big_smile:

7. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Cowboys are doing great. It is nice to see them getting back on track. I don't like T.O. that much, though. He needs to just play and shut up. He is a great receiver that downgrades himself with his mouth.

8. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Gimme a break your going no where fast, TO has allready gone TO and the season hasn't even started yet!!!!! LMAO. Jerry sold his soul to the devil, and now its time to pay the piper!!!! And if it this bad now whats gonna happen when Bledsoe (Loser) overthrows TO in the endzone??????

Remeber the guy who stomped on Your star??????? He's your guys prob Now. The cowpokes are a sinking ship.....save the women and children first!!!!

9. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    Used to be a cowboys fan, thats until TO arrived. As many others have posted he is a cancer that will spread like wildfire until it is cut out. JMO sorry if it upset anyone:cool2:

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    quote=jerseycat9]Cowboys still suck! Go Giants :big_smile:[/quote]
    Cowboys, and Giants suck, The Broncos rule!!!:big_smile: :big_smile:

11. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's right the Broncos Rule!!

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Steve if I remember clearly. The Giants wooped your buts last time they played the broncs in the bowl LOL:boss:

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ummm, uuuuh, gosh Terry i uh, dont seem to remember that game, you must of dreamed that.:embarassed: :roll_eyes: LOL

14. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That was a LOOONG time ago...and besides, Coach Shanahan already has 3 rings...and as a head coach he is undefeated in the superbowl!

15. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    the only thing better than the cowboys are the cowgirls,,,, man thats scrumptous :beauty:

16. BAITFISH

BAITFISH New Member

State:
    Bringhurst,IN.
    T.O is a punk!!! And the Cowgirls SUCK!!!!! and always will!!!!

17. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Come on now you can dis the boys ,but when you have to dis the cowgirls you have went to far. You have to start questioning your manhood LMAO.

18. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Oh and by the way there is not very many teams the cowboys have not put a hurting too in 1 super bowl or another.LMAO

19. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah, but how many teams have the Bills and Vikings collectively put a hurtin' to in the superbowl?

yeah...that's what I thought.

20. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    not very many and