Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my tournament partner hit the Muskingum tonight for some flats and channels. Didn't do too bad. Only caught 2 flats, and 3 monster channels.. my avatar was the biggest of the night for us. He hit a bluegill around 10:00 pm. Take your guesses at the weight. I will post some more pic.s tomorrow for the fishoff and give the weight....rollo

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Me and my tournament partner hit the Muskingum tonight for some flats and channels. Didn't do too bad. Only caught 2 flats, and 3 monster channels.. my avatar was the biggest of the night for us. He hit a bluegill around 10:00 pm. Take your guesses at the weight. I will post some more pic.s tomorrow for the fishoff and give the weight....rollo
I would say, around 42lbs!!! Of course that is just a guess, LOL!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts

The weight of what? You, your catfish or the bluegill, lol?

I guess you're about 145, the catfish around 30 and if you want us to take a guess on the bluegill, you oughtta post a pic.

:wink:

Nice work guys!

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Congrats on your fish im glad to hear that you caught some catfish that one in your avatar is a nice looking catfish if I had to guess its weight I would say that it would go close to 40 pounds, it looks like a good healthy fat flattie I bet it was fun to catch and put up a good fight.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Congrat's Jason. I'll say 37 and change.That's My Story and I'm sticken to it. J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I can tell you exactly how much it weighs. It weighs just about as much as a flathead that size is supposed to weigh and not an ounce more, give or take a bluegill or two.:wink: The way your sticking it out there maybe 27.....

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And we have a WINNER! Steve you hit the closest I think. I use 110 pound spring scales. The fish was alittle over 36lb.s We decided it was 36 1/2. by looking at the scales, but im gonna call it an honest 36. reps. to you for the guess of the day. I will say, I have caught numerous fish in the 20-30 pound range and this fish was the fattest I can remember with a smaller head that would resemble a 25lb. fish. If it had a head that went with the rest of it, I would like to see the weight of this fish then. Anyways, thanks for the fun and the posts. Gonna have to get my wife to help me with the pic.s for the fishoff, im too dumb to figure it out!:smile2: rollo

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.