How bad was it?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bill in SC, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    At Thanksgiving, I noticed that my brother looked in the back of my truck with great disdain. :smile2: I rarely clean up my truck. He keeps his stuff immaculate. How bad was it? Well, the leaves on the back from a few years had turned to mulch, and there were earthworms living there! :smile2: Had a rolling worm bed and didn't even know it! There was enough dirt on it to fill a small mudhole! There were enough aluminum cans on it to sell and buy groceries for the week. When I get a vehicle, it usually dies here with me. When I get through with 'em, they are finished! LOL!! Anyhow, the bed is clean now! gas mileage ought to improve somewhat!

Bill in SC

2. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    thats great lol :smile2:

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Sounds like my brother-in-laws truck!! Filthy mess. Beer cans, chew spit bottles, you name it!! Like a science experiment gone bad. LOL!! A firehose wouldn't do that truck justice!! LMAO!! Oh well! To each their own I guess!:smile2::wink:

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Sounds like a boat I picked up this summer, the cover had come off the back end and it sat for 5 years.Mulch in the back and the ants were eating the seats.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    LOL!! Always room for improvement Bill. Some more than others.:smile2:

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    the back seats of my truck are full of new parts in boxes..guess tht isnt that bad...i used to have a POS camry i drove abck and forth to work in..its was a rolling aluminum can recycling center

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Can't deal with that, It's got to be CLEAN !!! :cool2:

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i am the same way i like my care truck clean and orderly Tina & Heather just throws crap every where drives me nuts:angry:

9. My two young girls have all thier toys and blankets scattered all over the back seat of the 'Burban.:roll_eyes:

10. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    oh lets nto get started on my wifes rig...thsoe kids and her have it trashed

11. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Just like my Wife's Jeep Cherokee. Chips on the floor, candy wrappers, just plain dirty. She always wants me to clean it too. Sometimes I give in, but it's her ride, so she can pitch in too!! I like a clean ride!!

12. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Now wait a minute! You gave up a perfectly good worm bed just to have the back of the truck clean?!?!?!:eek:oooh::smile2:

13. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    LOL, yes I did. I really don't like my truck a mess, but stuff just 'cumulates there! :smile2: Kinda like my yard. I mow it when it's high, but stuff 'cumulates there too. Kinda reminds me of Fred Sanford's place! I promise that if I live long enough, I'm gonna clean up my act/yard/truck. :wink:

BB in SC

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,Bill,I got just the answer for ya,Get a flatbed,Most of anything ya put on it,wont be there long .:wink:

15. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Bill i hope you saved all the worms to use for bait :wink::smile2:

16. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bill, when did you borrow my truck??:smile2::smile2:

17. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    LOL! No, I CRed 'em! I have wax worms in the fridge. :wink:

BB

18. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    last year i had so much decaying bark and leaves in the back of my work truck I spilled a bag of grass seed back there and it started to grow, it actually did pretty good too :smile2:.

19. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    worms in the back have saved a few fishing trips plus its a good place to start sunflower plants.mine were up bout 6 inches when wife cleaned it out.