How about those Reds!!!

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by bigcat_chaser, Apr 4, 2008.

1. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    I know it is really early in the season but they do look pretty good, and for a change it looks as though we have some pitching that will be a nice change of pace. Love listening to those night games while drifting along on the river :big_smile:

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    pretty much know what your getting with harang and arroyo.cueto was very impressive but the season will depend on the 4th and 5th starters.homer will not be in the minors for long.so if someone cant get the job done he should be up pretty quick.finally nice to have some pitching.jay bruce will also be pushing for a spot so we will be loaded with outfielders.again a nice problem to have.only weakness i see is at catcher.sorry to rant on,dont see many reds posts on here.hopefully we can still be rooting them on at the end of the season when it still means somthing.go redlegs

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea so far they have looked good hopefully they can keep it up and keep on winning

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    There looking good so far and how about Cueto:big_smile:Still being honest I think theyll finish playing around .500 ball.