How about them Pats!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you shaking in your boots yet lil? :evil-big:

2. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    Oh Geez, I expected you to put up a thread like this Phil. They win one ugly game and whoooo hooooo the pats are the best thing in the world. It sure was an ugly game for the first 3 quarters.

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    it was ugly the whole game...the point is they overcame even more injuries and every other obstacle that came their way...that is the sign of a good team....your colts have been coasting - we'll see how they deal with adversity before the year is out

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    :eek: You knew I would show up sooner or later Phil! :eek: What a pitiful game by the Patriots! I can't believe they almost lost to the Bills.HAHA They got extremely lucky that the Bills fumbled the ball and the Pats got it on the twenty yard line TWICE :confused: The Patriots look like crap and the Colts are going to blow them out Monday!! Do they even have any corners left?? I heard about Tyrone Poole. ;) Get torched on Monday night!! ;)

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Next thing you know Jim will start talking about the Vikings road to the Super Bowl :rolleyes: What a team. :crying:

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Around my house, the Pats and Colts Monday will be like a S.B.
    My Son can't wait to see that game. Gonna be a lot of scat talking going on that night. It will be like putting ex-lax in the chili. LOL.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I'll probably get the "runs" before that game :eek: Here is an update on the Colts and Pats, The Colts have the 4th ranked defense in the NFL and the Patriots have the 26th ranked defense. :p Hey Jim, last time I checked the Colts were undefeated ;) A lot more than what I can say about the sad @$$ Vikings :rolleyes: Culpecker's out for the season, that sucks, I thought they were going to make a run to the Super Bowl :happy:

8. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Sorry to say Jim, but the Vikings suck and they will always suck!! The Colts are undefeated and on their way to the Super Bowl! Even if we lose against the Pats, we are still 7-1 the best record in the NFL!!! ;) The loss this weekend by the Buccaneers helped us out greatly :p We are the best team in the NFL right now and our record proves it! :p

9. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    i think that the Pat's will make great spectators to the superbowl this year watching Manning wim hi sfirst NFL championship.

-Brian

10. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Super Bowl, Vikings? Heck, they can't even get to the playoffs :p

11. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you tell 'em jim :D

hey,lil, should the colts lose monday night, what is your excuse going to be? :rolleyes:

us pat fans have plenty of valid ones :0a10:

12. D-NICE-OK

D-NICE-OK New Member

State:
    INDY
    You guys tickle me :rolleyes: I guess if we lose we will be 7-1 :D That would still be the best in the league. GO COLTS!!!!!!!

13. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    It wouldn't be the fact that they lost, it would be the fact that they lost to the Pats! That is a huge difference.

14. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    We have made the playoffs the last three years and made it to the AFC championship against New England! We lost, but who has beaten the Patriots in the playoffs? That's right no one has! When is the last time the Vikings won a Super Bowl? The Midevil times? Quit hatin on us cause we're the only undefeated team in the NFL :p You guys are mad cause your teams suck this year.HAHA Jim, you're just mad cause the Vikings have gone down the crapper ever since they got rid of Randy Moss! Who knows if the Vikings will ever even make the playoffs again?? D is right! Even if we lose which we won't, we will still have the best record in the league and still be the favorite for home feild advantage in the playoffs ;) In the past years that is what has killed us is home feild advantage, this year it will be different! You can count on that!!

15. D-NICE-OK

D-NICE-OK New Member

State:
    INDY
    The Pats will fall Monday and the way they are going we will not see them again this season. If by chance we do it will be on our home turf and nobody wins there! PS We are perfect on the road so far too :D

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I got to throw a log on the fire. LOL.
    I like the Colts and Pats. Pats will have to work for this game but I think they could give the colts a Pat on the back for nice try. LOL. All the teams are running for the S.B. LOL.
    Win, loose records are good to get to playoffs home feild etc but all records are shot out the window to the S.B. if you dont win the play off games , NFC, AFC champ game. LOL. Only takes one game to miss out on the S.B.

Which ever one Colts, Pats, might make it to the S.B. All I can say is,
    I still dont hear the fat lady signing. LOL. Go CowBoys. LMAO.

I could use a new BOC hat. Pats over colts. LOL .

17. D-NICE-OK

D-NICE-OK New Member

State:
    INDY
    You are right!!! I would hate to go 16-0 and lose the first play-off game. It sure sounds good to play all your play-off games at home :rolleyes:

18. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I did a little research for you and you will find something quite interesting..
    In 2003 the Colts won two playoff games and advanced to the AFC Championship and lost to New England 24-14 after beating Denver 41-10 and Kansas City 38-31. In the 2004 playoffs we slammed the Broncos 49-24 and then lost to the Patriots the next game. The last two seasons the Colts were 12-4 each season, alot more than what I can say about the Vikings :p The first game of last season we had a chance to win against New England but Edgerrin James fumbled the ball on the two yard line that would have won the game!! We only lost by three points that game. The Pats never blow us out either. It's always been close games even without the Colts having a defense! The Vikings suck and they will for years to come so get used to losing ;)

19. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    The Pats have won every playoff game and every superbowl on one thing DEFENSE. What are they lacking this year that they have had in past years DEFENSE. NO way the Pats make it anywhere in the playoffs this year if they even get back to the playoffs. Brady is no superman. He has never had stats, say what you will about his "playoff" record, but it means crap to me. His defense won those games, most were low scoring games that were decided by a field goal....hmmmm if he was sucha great quarter back why weren't they blowouts? Against the Rams why were fewer then two touchdowns scored for the entire game? The Rams defense was good, but no tuntouchable if you have a good offense.

Say what you will but the Pats are nothing without defense and the have no defense this year. i cannot wait to see manning and the Colts tear them apart monday night.

-brian

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Are we going to make it till monday night. LOL
    Everybody going to be logged on to BOC during the game so we can ruin a few keyboards. :D