How About Them Hogs!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by Jimmy Don, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I must admit I was very suprised to see Arkansas beat #2 Auburn 27-10, and I'll have to eat some crow for some of the predictions that I made this week, but this will be the sweetest crow that I've ever tasted.

What A Game!!!!!!!!

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Sooee love that news Go hawgsSooooe:after_boom:

3. TonyJr

TonyJr New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Congrats to Arkansas!!! As an Ole Miss fan I LOVE TO SEE THE UPSET:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::cool2:!!

4. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    Hope they can stay on there roll

5. boliver

boliver New Member

State:
    Rudy Ark
    i am really proud for them. i doubt they are as good as they looked yesterday, but they are only going to get better. the young qb will get more confidence, the new system will become better and better, but its still a long season ahead and several real good teams on schedule. this was one of the best wins i can remember in recent razorback history. go hogs ......boliver

6. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Those Hogs are the Best. They never ceace to amaze me. Arkansas came to play ball that day. That just goes to show you that the hogs can beat anyone out there. Auburn WAS #2 in the nation. Go Hogs!!!

7. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Alright folks, lets see if we can help the Hogs whoop up on them Vols. This is going to be the toughest conference game so far this year. We'll have to play better than we did last week to win, but I think that the hogs will prevail.

My prediction for the game.

Arkansas 24
    Tennesee 17
    Wooo Pig Soooie!

Razorbacks!!!!

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Jimmy Don, I sure hope you're right. It's nice to get national coverage on ESPN. I just hope they don't mess up.

st

9. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    What a great game!! Arkansas had their most solid performance of the season!!!

Final Score
    Arkansas 31
    Tennesee 14
    Those guys are awesome!!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOO
    PIG
    SOOOIE!!!!!

10. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    Well we whooped em, better than i thought we would. hopefully we'll win out and be in the race for the national championship.

11. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Them HOGS played some ball tonight. If they can stay healthy they got a shot. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed a game they played like I did tonight.

st