How about them Hawks!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Dsage, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    What a game!

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    It was a good game but not a good ending.Mo.should of run that clock down more and not scored so quick.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Rock Chalk !!! I got my early Christmas present, and Ill be collecting alot of cash from the foolish tigers I work with. :smile2:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yep, that was quite a game. Congrats hawks fans

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    It was a great game. I think that MU had OU on the brain and overlooked a good KU team.

6. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    For the 4th time in the last 6 years Mark Mangino defeated a Missouri team favored by double digits. With a group of banged up players inferior in talent once again he pulled a rabbit out of a hat.

7. ozzyso44

ozzyso44 New Member

State:
    Smithville, Missouri
    Your team played well. Nice Job. (You know that was hard for me to say)

8. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Good sportsmanship Ozzy. Good luck to Missouri against Oklahoma. :big_smile:

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I think we are going to need it, the offence will have to score every possession. OU is good but I think if MU gets some breaks they will have a chance.

10. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Some of my friends are going to the game today. I really wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $100 to see MU get beat down. I just don't think they have a chance. OU will probably run a no huddle offense and keep the MU Defense from getting in a rhythm. But hopefully I'm wrong , and MU will come out and pull an upset.

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    It was a good thing that you didn't spend the $100. It is a Butt Whooping:crazy:

12. katsandsuds

katsandsuds New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Sadly "butt whooping" is an understatement! I hate Florida and Texas should be playing tonight not Ok, now I have to watch a Fl/Ok match-up in the championship game.

13. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You can say that again. I didn't get a chance to watch the game, but I kept up with the scores on my phone...I'll be honest, I'm kind of embarrassed to be a tigers fan at the moment. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be over it by the time they play in their token bowl game.

14. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Compared to old times you guys still had a great season. But you tiger fans had ridiculous expectations for your team.Anything less than a national championship a conference championship and a Heisman for Chase Daniel and you guys were gonna be disappointed.Remember how things were at the end of the Larry Smith era.{You're gonna win 10 games this year if you show up for the bowl game} .....quit whining.KU is gonna win 8 games with one of the toughest schedules around.I couldn't be happier.But most of our studs{Reesing,Meier and Briscoe and Sharp} are all coming back.Congradulations on a good season and show up and root for your basketball team they have 3 seniors and they are looking pretty good.Not good enough to beat the Jayhawks:wink: but pretty good.:big_smile: