How About Them Eagles

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by roh1961, Oct 8, 2006.

1. roh1961

roh1961 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Terrell Who????????????????????? Anyone have any smack to say about McNabb now?

2. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Boy, I head that there was a terrible odor in Philly today. Must have been T.O.'s B.O..LOL

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm not an Eagles fan but I must say "Thank You" for beating Dallas and T.O., I hate that idiot!

4. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I thought Dallas was going to pull it off there at the last, but I was wrong.

Ken

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I couldn't believe what I saw.....Or maybe I can, the same T.O. talkin smack to hte whole team just like he did in Philly?:confused2: Didn't we all say it was just a matter of time? I mean the Cowboys were only down by three points at one point and they show T.O. saying "Are you f-ing kidding me?" right on camera!! McNabb had a great game and Westbrook is one heck of a weapon to have! The young secondary of the Eagles were really impressive also, but it all started when the Eagles started rushing Bledsoe right up the gut and forced him into some bad mistakes. Big win for the Eagles!!:wink:

6. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I didn't think TO was as bad on the sidelines as you make him out to be. But one thing is for sure... McNabb for MVP! I remember a time before TO...when it was Jerry and Terrel....Rice and Owens....I think he's getting better, but not back to his old self.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Leave it to you to try and rebuttal. He was cusing at the offensive coordinator, the back up quarterback was trying to talk to him and calm him down, he was shaking his head on the field and snapping off his shin strap darn near every play including the first and goal throw where Bledsoe made a good decision to throw the ball away, wow way to make the quarterback want to throw you the ball!:roll_eyes: And if it wasn't all over Mike Vanderjaqt was talking to Owens and telling him to keep his head in the game. The offensive coordinator wouldn't even look at him when he was walking back to the bench after the interception at the end of the game.? That attitude will do nothing but bring a team down, just ask the 49er fans or the Eagles fans..:0a19:

8. knapperheadmatt

knapperheadmatt New Member

State:
    texas
    the eagles best player yesterday was wearing a blue shirt marked #11.
    we'll see on christmas if dallas can pull even.
    hook em horns.
    matt

9. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I hate that T.O. did what he did. but come on now, I am pissed too. Bledsoe again played liek crap. I woudl be pissed too if I were a reciever. how a team expect to win when a QB coughs up the ball 4 times in a game??

10. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    I agree! bledsoe has proven year after year that just like aikman was, if you rattle him early, he will be gun shy the rest of the game! as far as T.O., i think he had a right to be mad! oh and ill say it again, the eagles will be watchin the playoffs on tv this year! they will face too many veteran QB's that will light up the passing game against that blitzing, leave the middle open defense! enjoy your victory while it lasts eagle fans.

11. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a27: with Brian 100% on this one!

I'm no T.O. lover, "But Come On"! :angry:

I got a Question?
    Why in the @#$% did they sign him if there are not going to use him? :confused2:
    (Think about that one) :0a14:

Take it easy Fellows,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

12. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Imma redskins fan so anybody that plays against dallas i will pull for. But it is nice to see a cry baby like TO sit over on the bench and pout like a five year old in a little league game. They threw the ball to him 13 times and he only caught 3. TO is just a plain idiot.

Wheelmobile07

13. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I get what your saying about Bledsoe, he played terribly, but the sacks weren't all his fault now guys, you have to feel me on this one. The Cowboys had protection problems from the start of the game. When a quarterback gets blitzed damn near every play it's hard for any offense to get off big plays which are Owens specialty. I'm not saying that Owens is a bad receiver, he has all the talent in the world but he's not mentally there and he needs to learn how to get control of his emotions and not snap because he has a tough game.

14. roh1961

roh1961 New Member

State:
    Texas
    If the Eagles will be participating in the playoffs from in front of a television or in the stands, I will ask them to save some seats for the Dallas Cowboy team. The Cowboys aren't even as talented as the Giants.

15. kaleigh

kaleigh New Member

State:
    Lehigh Valley Pa
    EAGLES SUCK JUST LIKE T O DOES AND I AM A DALLAS FAN.........

EAGLES:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

16. roh1961

roh1961 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I might just feel like you if my team was the LOSER
    It's kind of odd, me living in Texas and hating Dallas And You living in Pennsylvania and hating Philadelphia and both of us with inverted favorites..

17. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Yes Ryan there were protection problems, but as a Vetran Qb, taking a sack or throwing the ball away where no one can get it beats throwing it to the other team or putting it on the ground. As a rookie, I can understand but 10+ years in the league, no excuse. He has seen the Eagles Blitz before and knew what to expect going into it. Blame the line all you want, but Bledsoe needs to make better choices with the ball period.

18. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's right Brian, just look at my Bledsoe topic :lol:

19. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    I hate anythign thats goes against my team, but i have to agree with you Bledsoe has been a joke thus far this year, I personally think it's time to give Romo a shot and see what he has to offer. he had a great preseason and there was even rumor that he may take Bledsoe's job.

20. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Definately, Romo looked great, and not to mention he could excell on bootlegs. He's not afraid to move his feet a little. I wonder if Bledsoe will end up getting Tom Brady'd again. Just not to that extent. It'd be sooo ironic if Romo took over and they won a superbowl....

How many rings do you have now Bledsoe...? Oh, and you were the starting QB for NE and Dallas for how long? Oh, you were the starter the year for those championships? LOL!

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, but if he has to go out for any reason, be it getting the wind knocked out of him or missing a couple weeks for a high ankle sprain, I would love to see Romo come in and perform well enough to keep the job.